JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   what type(s) of music do you listen to? who's your favorite artist? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/20231-what-type%28s%29-music-do-you-listen-whos-your-favorite-artist.html)

Aniymay 10-22-2008 04:10 PM

what type(s) of music do you listen to? who's your favorite artist?

My fav. types of music are rock "n" roll, techno, and old school rap.(some times country) My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne
pinksong: SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE POP ARTIST!!!! Even if I'm black, I love her songs!!! I have 3 of her cds, and the dvd of her first concert in Buffalow, NY.

Its sooooo awsome. So what's your's? ^_^LLL

heh heh i've just made a pure idiot of my self with this thread:whiteflag: ..... go ahead and say it u know what i did was wrong... so to change it...

MY FAV ALTERNATIVE BAND GreenDay:puccasmile: !!!!! they r sooo cool, i like their song Wake me up when september ends. Its perfect to listen 2 on a rainy day... Also i like thier newer songs right now like Know UR enemy, and 21 Guns! SWEETT!!!!:pinkclap:

theAlphaDuck 10-22-2008 04:18 PM

infected mushroom....oh YES!

especially thier song

JEENAGE...if you havnt heard it...then get yo self a copy

Nickel 10-22-2008 05:45 PM

The Dresden Dolls are my gods! They are the best music duo since Simon and Garfunkel!!

MissMisa 10-22-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickel (Post 613248)
The Dresden Dolls are my gods! They are the best music duo since Simon and Garfunkel!!

Oh I love those two! Their songs are so different. And I love how they post all their hate mail on their website.

clairebear 10-22-2008 06:20 PM

Avril Lavigne is a rock n roll artist...? O.O

MissMisa 10-22-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 613286)

Haha I know to be honest she's way more pop.

clairebear 10-22-2008 06:31 PM

Definetely. xD

I like Avril's old music, but I hate the whole "Hey hey, you you, I dont like your girlfriend!" and "I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen" thing she's doing now. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm pretty sure that most members here can guess who my favourite singer is - Christina Aguilera. I used to own some of her albums, but I wasnt a BIG fan of her until about..late 2007 when I got her Back to Basics album.

I also listen to J-rock, and I really like J-Pop [Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru]

Crani 10-22-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 613286)

That one confused me too...

Alice Cooper is my favorite artist, he's just a god, 25 years and although his latest CD didn't reach my expectations, he's still as good as when he started.

MissMisa 10-22-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 613299)
Definetely. xD

I like Avril's old music, but I hate the whole "Hey hey, you you, I dont like your girlfriend!" and "I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen" thing she's doing now. :rolleyes:

God I know. She seemed like she used to sing what she wanted to, but that new song was like blatantly irrelevant to her because doesn't she have a boyfriend? It was just some manufactured pop shite that ruined her, LOL.

clairebear 10-22-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 613306)
God I know. She seemed like she used to sing what she wanted to, but that new song was like blatantly irrelevant to her because doesn't she have a boyfriend? It was just some manufactured pop shite that ruined her, LOL.

I'm pretty sure she's married. Now I dont really respect her or her music, she just turned herself into another..*cough* Britney ;)