JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Ever almost lost your life?.... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/21039-ever-almost-lost-your-life.html)

KyoKitty92 11-22-2008 03:55 PM

Ever almost lost your life?....

Strange question I know, but I was, just yesterday, in a seven car pile up - long and scary story- then when i realized I was alive, OI see everything differently now. Its funny how when you think your going to die to appricate life more and realize how short it is, so im just curious, has anyone else had a life threatening experience that made them change views this way??

Suki 11-22-2008 04:05 PM

No, not really. Although I have done some pretty risky stuff, but never been close to dying.

Emmiechan 11-22-2008 04:16 PM

i almost drowned but one of my friends saved me

CarleyGee 11-22-2008 04:32 PM

Yeah, when my house burned down.
and i've nearly drowned a few times.

Eiri 11-22-2008 05:21 PM

I've had my share of close calls, most of them involve stupid ppl driving and turist that for some reason seem to forget how to drive when they go to another state

reihiino 11-22-2008 05:26 PM

oh yea...from when i was hit by a drunk driver at age 4 to when i burst a blood vessel in my nose at 25...plus the lifestyle i was into back in the day didnt help.

MissMisa 11-22-2008 07:02 PM

Ah man you guys have had some rough times!

All this stuff, like big tree logs fell off a lorry right in front of me like inches away from my toes 0_0 I think they'd have straight crushed me if they'd have been a few inches towards me.

KikiBunny23 11-22-2008 08:27 PM

Surprisingly, nothing life-threatening has happened to me [that I remember] but there have been some things that caused me to see life differently anyway. Like my friend Emily...and Micheal.

Hyakushi 11-22-2008 08:30 PM

Ive hade so many close calls in my short life =/ its funny to think that I didn't die but I think the most trumatizing was when I got hit my a car and woke up in the hospital x(. Alomost three years of my life was spend in the hospital and it sucked so badly. I think I almost died when I got hit because I just remember not breathing when people were trying to lift me up and it just all turned black. Then I just kept thinking "I have to get up" and I took a big breath of air and started coughing then I was awake. Although I think maybe I would have been happier if I had just died, after that happened my life got harder but I\'m still around =/.

Then there were so many close calls when I was on active duty in the military but thats just to be expected.

yuujirou 11-22-2008 10:21 PM

i almost lose my life everytime i\'m on the road x]

blasted people don\'t know how to make way for a car speeding 60-80mph in the locals =.=\'\'\'\'

just because they\'ve got nothing to do... and no where to go
and just take their bloody time making turns and NOT getting outta my way
=.=\'\'\'