JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Industrial/Metal/Alternative [music] (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/21422-industrial-metal-alternative-%5Bmusic%5D.html)

Thief 12-25-2008 12:26 AM

Arkona is a Russian pagan metal band. Their lyrics are heavily influenced by Russian folklore, and Slavic mythology, and their music incorporates several traditional Russian musical instruments. The name of the band "Arkona" was the last pagan Slavic city-castle.

Discography

* Vozrozhdeniye - 2004
* Lepta - 2004
* Vo Slavu Velikim! - 2005
* Ot Serdtsa K Nebu - 2007

ThuMpeR 12-25-2008 01:26 AM

Wow carley, you did a great job on that sig for the metal club.

:vsign:

Arikado 12-25-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crani (Post 650361)
Galneryus:
A really awesome Japanese Power Metal band, they sound a bit like Dragonforce, but this guys can actually play there songs live... :mtongue:

Hey, that is all Sam Totman's fault. :D

I like Galneryus too. When I first got into power metal they were at the top of my list. They're still cool, but I realize how boring their lead guitar parts are now. Scales do you good for a little while, but the side effects kick in later on and creativity goes down the drain.

CarleyGee 12-25-2008 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThuMpeR (Post 650844)
Wow carley, you did a great job on that sig for the metal club.

:vsign:

Thank you, I'll do some for others.
I just need the name of the band and their genre.
^______^

The Red Chord - Antman
Wall of Death Video (haha look at all that dirt in the air!)

+2 Walls of Death Actually

Sutiiven 12-26-2008 01:03 AM

Gosh Alot of groovy vids you all have put up.How do you all get the vids on here?

Carley i love that sig it was my old background picture .:D

CarleyGee 12-26-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutiiven (Post 651331)
Gosh Alot of groovy vids you all have put up.How do you all get the vids on here?

Carley i love that sig it was my old background picture .:D

Put [y t] (those numbers after the equal sign in the youtube web address and stop before the "&" sign) [/y t]

NO SPACES.

Thank you!

Sutiiven 12-26-2008 04:43 AM

Awesome so many cool bands and from different countrie's as well.This is like a vacation away from other annoying music especially blue grass and etc.

But who is actually seen some wicked bands.Did they sound like they do on CD? where they crappy or awesome live?

Acidreptile 12-26-2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutiiven (Post 651434)
Awesome so many cool bands and from different countrie's as well.This is like a vacation away from other annoying music especially blue grass and etc.

But who is actually seen some wicked bands.Did they sound like they do on CD? where they crappy or awesome live?

Slayer is excellent live.Marduk is even better.

Sutiiven 12-26-2008 04:49 AM

Awesome have not had the chance to see them before.But that is good to hear .I am going through ticket master right now finding bands.Thanks Carley.

Acid bro its the only site i know

Acidreptile 12-26-2008 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutiiven (Post 651438)
Awesome have not had the chance to see them before.But that is good to hear .I am going through ticket master right now finding bands.Thanks Carley.

Ticketmaster?They are no good.