JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
Changing diapers... - 12-11-2008, 10:55 PM

How was your first diaper changing experiences? I only ask because of the following:

Watcing this video made me laugh, not only because it's hilarious, but because it reminded me of the times when I would change my nieces and nephews' diapers. I try to think of other stuff, like animes, girls, music, unicorns and rainbows, anything that would get my mind off the big mess that was bestowed upon me to clean up.

Let's hear it, guys.

(#2 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
12-11-2008, 11:05 PM

anyone notice that it's all men
ha ha
my first diaper change was horrid...i used to work in a daycare and of course the first kid i changed...had diarreah ugh i thought i would hurl
but with my kid man lets not go with all the things that have been aimed at me
a tip: always change the diaper with your kid laying perpendicular and never his/her butt facing you

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-11-2008, 11:11 PM

Lol, Thank God I Never Have Went Through One of Those. But Soon, So Nice That I Know What I'm Up Against. Changing Freaking Diapers.. >>

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Nakishee (Offline)
you bleed pretty, my dear

Send a message via AIM to Nakishee
12-11-2008, 11:16 PM

It went horribly, it went by so slowly and my brother started to cry of impatience. But right when I get the hang of it, he had to go and get potty trained

chocolate unicorns and rainbow donkeys everyone...:]
mistress: deathnotegirl
(#5 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknown View Post
Lol, Thank God I Never Have Went Through One of Those. But Soon, So Nice That I Know What I'm Up Against. Changing Freaking Diapers.. >>
expecting? if so congrats

it doesn't get bad until they start eating solids....apple juice helps them poop to (learned that the hard way...ALWAYS dilute), and stay away from cabbage ugh that's just evil poop

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kiyuga (Offline)
Miss Anger Issue

Send a message via Yahoo to kiyuga
12-11-2008, 11:22 PM

I've had to change my cousin's diaper....and about a minute later I had to do it again.....I swore I would kill whoever was feeding that kid.....

I am the RAMEN QUEEN! Hear me slurp!!! My buds in the club so far are: Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, silveremperial, thalia4, HinataUchiha, Orihimegirl123, nishitha, BabyGirl15, RazerKill, Emmiechan, RoninDistance, XOXkAWAIiXOX, and Kakashi7!If you would like to join the ramen club...PM me!!!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-11-2008, 11:23 PM

I've changed my cousins a few times. It's not the nicest thing in the world. No, definately not.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#8 (permalink))
Old
kiyuga (Offline)
Miss Anger Issue

Send a message via Yahoo to kiyuga
12-11-2008, 11:28 PM

But my cousin thinks its funny to pee on me.....

I am the RAMEN QUEEN! Hear me slurp!!! My buds in the club so far are: Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, silveremperial, thalia4, HinataUchiha, Orihimegirl123, nishitha, BabyGirl15, RazerKill, Emmiechan, RoninDistance, XOXkAWAIiXOX, and Kakashi7!If you would like to join the ramen club...PM me!!!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-11-2008, 11:38 PM

My first diaper change? I really can`t remember, as I think urine would be included in that - but the first actually nasty diaper I changed of someone unrelated was when I was babysitting for my neighbors across the street at 10...

Beyond that - I had late siblings. A sister born when I was 8, a brother when I was 14. And a mother who had no sense of responsibility, especially with my brother. I did pretty much everything, of course including the diapers. And eventually I had my own child.

It`s also, strangely, different when it`s your own baby. As sick and weird as this sounds, it is medically documented that the odor of your own child`s waste is nowhere near as offensive as that of another baby. Plus, you get the amazing advantage (if you`re breast feeding, which there is pretty much no reason you shouldn`t be) of having the difficulty level go up in steps. Newborn feces is almost odorless...

It`s better to just focus on getting the task at hand done and over with than being silly and making a big deal about how disgusted you are. It just takes longer that way and you give the baby more openings to make the mess worse. And if you can`t handle a diaper, just wait until your baby gets the stomach flu and projectile vomit comes your way.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
12-11-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocrayzay
anyone notice that it's all men
ha ha
lol it's funny that my sisters never flinched when they changed diapers. It's pretty much like the vid for me and my brothers the first couple of times, or the first couple of months. Took some getting used to. I'm all pro now