JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

Post Infra Red Proof Underwear of all things! - 09-11-2009, 12:43 AM

I came accross this very interesting article.
Can camera's really see through thin clothing?
I found it funny because In Australia, female perves are becoming more and more as men's SPEEDO'S and briefs are getting thinner and thinner.
Really, I have no idea how people are turned on by such acts as trying to peep through people's clothing.
Scantily-clad female athletes like this one will now be protected from see-through photography — that is, that very minimal skin surface that isn’t yet exposed.

Sports equipment manufacturer Cramer Japan is releasing a line of infrared-proof underwear, the first of which is Shot Guard, to prevent enterprising perves from taking see-through snapshots of female athletes.
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of people using infrared light to take sneak see-through photographs of female athletes and children at school sports events. Sporting groups and school officials have raised concerns about such photography.

Some swimsuit manufacturers have already released products that block out infrared rays, but there have also been calls for the introduction of protective clothing for other sports.

Cramer Japan introduced its products after being approached by the Inter-University Athletic Union of Japan over the problem.
It spent two years developing the clothing with textile manufacturer Toyobo, and Toyoshima, a wholesaler and trader of fabrics.

Cheers - Oz
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

09-11-2009, 12:48 AM

Anything can be marketable if you know your audience well enough.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-11-2009, 03:02 AM

You can use a modified infrared camera (digital or film) to "see through" some types of clothing. Generally, all you can see are light colored underwear worn beneath dark clothing, and not anything beneath the underwear itself. This "infrared proof" underwear is pretty much useless, but it does show that technically minded perverts (common in Japan) are becoming pretty advanced in their schemes.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

09-11-2009, 05:55 AM

Perverts is defuinitely where it's at!

Nothing wrong with a good real bit of flesh

Cheers - Oz
(#5 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-11-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
You can use a modified infrared camera (digital or film) to "see through" some types of clothing. Generally, all you can see are light colored underwear worn beneath dark clothing, and not anything beneath the underwear itself. This "infrared proof" underwear is pretty much useless, but it does show that technically minded perverts (common in Japan) are becoming pretty advanced in their schemes.
I don't believe this. Pics or it didn't happen

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。