LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Luca (Offline)
japan fan

Send a message via ICQ to Luca Send a message via MSN to Luca
Need your help by working in japan - 02-16-2009, 07:07 PM

Hey guys,

Im not sure if it was okay to open a new thread for this theme, so pls remove it into another thread if necessary to tidy up the forum.

Here i go: im still going to school and i wont finished it before 2011. Now im very interested in japan, so i decided to go to university there and maybe even live/work there. Of course i know i have to have the necessary skills on the language, so i visit some japanese courses in order to speak it fluently after school.
Firstly: Is that time enough?

To be allowed to study in japan, i found out that i need a visa and a certificate of eligibility. Where do i get those and is that enough to be allowed to work there and mybe live for several years?

I know that everything is expensive in the big cities, and im not rich, so i have to find a way to finance myself living there. I dont know if thats possible, but probably the best way is to get a scholarship. How can i get this and is it enough to stay there for maybe 5 years (i dont know how long it takes to study psychology)?

After having finished my studies, will i get a job? i mean are there maybe hospitals or institutions that employ foreign psyocholigists?

I know this was a lot of questioning, but if you live in japan and you know how everythink works there, i will maybe receive some answers, i dont know who to ask...

japan... the place where i want to be
japanese... the language i want to speak
japanese... the people i want to belong to
japan... the country i love

want to make friends abroad, maybe to learn some languages...
add me on msn jp.fan@hotmail.de
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-16-2009, 09:34 PM

It is great you are starting now.

I would recommend starting in school in Germany and looking for an exchange program. This is the only way you have a chance at entry and getting a scholarship.