LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

02-20-2009, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
What? How much have you had to drink tonight?
None. I don't drink it I saw News and online of News many things. And The goverents (and also of mine in hometown not care about freedom = free it not mean freedom =/= free like for free ome/drivers but no pay more bills/taxes. and very unknown ways what i heard of it).

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbott View Post
no I was read news of online it say the police shot the chimp i think the polices laugh at the chimp for stupid reason. =/ It lottle sound little rude for that. =/ If they have pets like as chimp they're calm and good pet but chimp is snapped That's why he attacked her friend that's scary...

..I don't know I think it gonna bad happens...
so......why did you say you thought the police were racist?

I think you should try to organize your thoughts a little more clearly before you post.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

02-20-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Dogs attack more people than chimps...
You have a meaning behind that random remark... So, I'll bite: What's your point?
(#34 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

02-20-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
so......why did you say you thought the police were racist?

I think you should try to organize your thoughts a little more clearly before you post.
No I don't say it the police were racist. I know pets gonna snapped like chimp do as wild animals That's dangerous... the police had no choice let him go/calm down him or shoot him he's killed before chimp will attack the police. =/

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
I just think we outta give Obama a chance to do his job. People want to shove him aside so easily and hope he fails but I guess they dont see that if he fails we all fail. Hopefully this helps out the financial crisis, and keeps some people in their homes.
Actually, when the Ideas and proposals of Obama and the Dems in Congress are harmful to this country, as numerous people, including the Congressional Budget Office, have said this falsely-named "stimulus bill" will be, then if Obama fails, we all win.

Washington Times - CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul
Quote:
CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul
Stephen Dinan (Contact)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009

President Obama's economic recovery package will actually hurt the economy more in the long run than if he were to do nothing, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

CBO, the official scorekeepers for legislation, said the House and Senate bills will help in the short term but result in so much government debt that within a few years they would crowd out private investment, actually leading to a lower Gross Domestic Product over the next 10 years than if the government had done nothing.

CBO estimates that by 2019 the Senate legislation would reduce GDP by 0.1 percent to 0.3 percent on net. [The House bill] would have similar long-run effects, CBO said in a letter to Sen. Judd Gregg, New Hampshire Republican, who was tapped by Mr. Obama on Tuesday to be Commerce Secretary.

The House last week passed a bill totaling about $820 billion while the Senate is working on a proposal reaching about $900 billion in spending increases and tax cuts.

But Republicans and some moderate Democrats have balked at the size of the bill and at some of the spending items included in it, arguing they won't produce immediate jobs, which is the stated goal of the bill.

The budget office had previously estimated service the debt due to the new spending could add hundreds of millions of dollars to the cost of the bill -- forcing the crowd-out.

CBOs basic assumption is that, in the long run, each dollar of additional debt crowds out about a third of a dollars worth of private domestic capital, CBO said in its letter.

CBO said there is no crowding out in the short term, so the plan would succeed in boosting growth in 2009 and 2010.

The agency projected the Senate bill would produce between 1.4 percent and 4.1 percent higher growth in 2009 than if there was no action. For 2010, the plan would boost growth by 1.2 percent to 3.6 percent.

CBO did project the bill would create jobs, though by 2011 the effects would be minuscule.

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan
(#36 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
I remember I read online news about Chimp attacked her friend and the police shot him poor chimp. He's snapped. O.O;; I think it's mean and racist.
Quote:
No I don't say it the police were racist. I know pets gonna snapped like chimp do as wild animals That's dangerous... the police had no choice let him go/calm down him or shoot him he's killed before chimp will attack the police. =/
I am not sure if you are a native speaker of English. If you are not, then I forgive you. If you are, you need to think a little more before you hit "send". Your thoughts are hard to figure out, and I am not sure why I should try.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

02-20-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I am not sure if you are a native speaker of English. If you are not, then I forgive you. If you are, you need to think a little more before you hit "send". Your thoughts are hard to figure out, and I am not sure why I should try.
my 'first' native language is Sign language 'cause I am born deaf ^^; second is English I try my best for grammar. =/ That's okay. ^^;
I know but my opinion I remember I read in online news about shoot chimp it's shocked It say "Chimps will eating babies of humans" It made me scary I don't want It not true for eating the babies it's sound not cool to me. ^^;

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

02-20-2009, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Obviously a poor choice of editorial cartoons, but I am sure the racist intonations were not intended. Obama didn't write the stimulus bill, members of Congress did, which is surely who they referencing.
I'm alittle curious

so Obama only signs the bill, he does contribute in constructing what the bill states with the rest of congress?
(#39 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-20-2009, 07:03 PM

Bottom line:

Even if this was a reference to the "monkeys of congress" and not Obama, anyone in there right mind would make that connection- especially a clever cartoonist.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

02-20-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
Bottom line:

Even if this was a reference to the "monkeys of congress" and not Obama, anyone in there right mind would make that connection- especially a clever cartoonist.
well it's a quite conservative image.