JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Grimm1 (Offline)
New to JF

Searching for an Anime - Oishinbo, a lifelong struggle for me :( - 02-01-2010, 05:28 AM

Hello,
I really hope someone can help with this. I am looking for an anime called Oishinbo (Oishinbo the Gourmet) on DVD for many years now. I know of only 2 episodes that were subtitled in English but I don't care if they have any subtitles at all at this point. If someone in Japan would be so kind as to send me the series on DVD that they have in Japan I would pre-pay them with paypal and be eternally grateful. Please let me know if anyone knows of this show and might be able to help me out at all. Please email me at jakgrimm@gmail.com Thank you!!!

Tom
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

02-01-2010, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm1 View Post
Hello,
I really hope someone can help with this. I am looking for an anime called Oishinbo (Oishinbo the Gourmet) on DVD for many years now. I know of only 2 episodes that were subtitled in English but I don't care if they have any subtitles at all at this point. If someone in Japan would be so kind as to send me the series on DVD that they have in Japan I would pre-pay them with paypal and be eternally grateful. Please let me know if anyone knows of this show and might be able to help me out at all. Please email me at jakgrimm@gmail.com Thank you!!!

Tom
Unfortunately, Oishinbo is not available on DVD in Japan. Live action, yes. but anime, no.

I wonder how you got the two episodes with subs. Are those legally sold where you are?