JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   For Men (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/24121-men.html)

Shanis 03-31-2009 08:28 PM

For Men

Ok guys, I would like to know whether you shave your body. I heard that women like men to shave their body!^^ Or do you do other things to impress girls?

Ohad 03-31-2009 08:36 PM

I shave my face only.

SHAD0W 03-31-2009 08:46 PM

You missed out the only part of the body i do shave.. (appart from face, but i use one of them things that make me allways have rugged stubble)

Gives the illusion of an extra inch.

survivingonrice 03-31-2009 09:15 PM

i am not a man demo...SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE SHAVE THEIR BACKS??

MissMisa 03-31-2009 09:19 PM

I hate like, man hair. Haha. It's gross. It should all be shaved off in every region xD Ladies have to do it! Stop complaning and get rid of those wirey hairs! Haha.

00Weaville 03-31-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by survivingonrice (Post 691481)
i am not a man demo...SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE SHAVE THEIR BACKS??

I don't think it's possible for man to shave his back by himself, I feel sorry for them. I don't shave by the way.

So I guess women don't like man hair...do men really need to shave their legs??? They aren't sexy in the first place :mtongue:

Ohad 03-31-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 691486)
I hate like, man hair. Haha. It's gross. It should all be shaved off in every region xD Ladies have to do it! Stop complaning and get rid of those wirey hairs! Haha.

Damn it! Screw these hairy Northern African genes!

SephirothVVC 03-31-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 691486)

agreed! hair makes me want to vomit, its so annoying having to shave all the time though>.<

Crani 03-31-2009 10:11 PM

I only shave my face, and I don't go brazillian on it, I just shave the extra hair. But other than that, I don't shave any other part of mu body, I love my hairy legs, they keep me warm on Winter... And I have seen shaved men legs up close and it looks like chicken legs... xD
So I'm hairy (Potter... xD) and I wanna keep it that way.

KikiBunny23 03-31-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crani (Post 691521)
I only shave my face, and I don't go brazillian on it, I just shave the extra hair. But other than that, I don't shave any other part of mu body, I love my hairy legs, they keep me warm on Winter... And I have seen shaved men legs up close and it looks like chicken legs... xD
So I'm hairy (Potter... xD) and I wanna keep it that way.

haha, you have a point, they do. a lot of guys shave their legs for track, but some people look good w/ shaved or nonshaved legs.