PC 91 74.59%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Ryuk999 (Offline)
PC gamer

04-03-2009, 04:32 PM

i dont really find the mac of any use to me so i use the pc to upgrade it whenever i can and find it more fun ^^
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM

[quote=JoshAussie;692970]LOL Phantom i stand by what i said.

The whole fact that you disagree with it being down to personal preferance shows that your the only "fanboi" here.[quote]

Please read what I said, it is nor personal preference, it is common sense. I can see what I buy, I'm not blind by fanboyism. Again, please read... _I even asked you before.

Quote:
I actually found it hard to read the specs of the computers you posted, I literally watched this 5 minutes before you said you had a HP.
For your enjoyment: HP Pavilion dv7-1132eg Entertainment Notebook-PC (NE683EA) Spezifikationen - HP Privater Gebrauch und Home Office Produkte

That's a stripped down version, it is 800$ instead of mine, but still kicks ass compared to the 2000$ MacBook Pro.

How sad... you are bringing me fanmade videos... I won't go so low, there are a bunch telling how Mac is bad too, but you believe only with your idea.

Oh and btw, before calling me a fanboy (made my day), you really need to see yourself.

I find you cheap PCs and you bring me same specs but more expensive. What do you want to prove? That not every provider has the same price? The point is you can find a cheaper PC with same or better specs than a MacBook (I posted before links), and you can't deny the facts...

You are the first Mac defendant I've met that says PCs aren't cheaper. Be proud of that. You need to research on your beloved system before bringing me utter nonsense links. Seems you don't know what you're talking about, I proved myself.

Oh, and don't bring me other videos.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

04-03-2009, 05:07 PM

PC's for me! If I really wanted something fancy looking, I'd prob just buy a Sony PC and if I wanted fancy OS I'd either install a tweeked Linux, or even just install Mac on the pc! It's pretty easy these days since the hardware compatibility thing isn't an issue anymore.

I think Mac's are popular just because they're fashionable. Even for the Media industry, there really isn't any concrete reason as to why they're better than PC's.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-03-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I think Mac's are popular just because they're fashionable. Even for the Media industry, there really isn't any concrete reason as to why they're better than PC's.
lol true, the majority of iPods are connected to a Windows PC in the PC version of iTunes. What are the odds.

Macs just have this stability. their OS runs great because the same people make the hardware. however that has made them have a lot of downsides, that's why PC's tactic won.

Price is a major problem...

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
AsianAtHeart (Offline)
Linguist in training

04-03-2009, 05:28 PM

I'm a PC nerd ^^

There are only two real differences to me between a Mac and a PC. Firstly, and this is coming from my own experience, the whole appeal of Macs are just thier fancy graphics, so it's really a play thing to me. Secondly, it's not something you can really work with (for double the price, I can't see having to fight to work with it, if anything). I like working with/on computers, and you can't do that so easily with a Mac.

I like adding new CD/DVD drives, memory, etc. And I find it kind of disappointing that with a Mac everything is just there, you can't customize it, hardware-wise. (I'm not too sure about software)
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Tordek42 (Offline)
Absolute Corruption

Send a message via MSN to Tordek42 Send a message via Skype™ to Tordek42
04-03-2009, 05:35 PM

I'm a Mac man myself. I really use it for Music Recording/Production. I have a few games on here (Sims 2, Spore, Football Manager 2008 & 2009) and they all run perfectly.

I just can't stand PC's anymore...

Owner of:
(G) Chisato (PENICILLIN)
(D) HAYATO (Moi dix Mois)

(G) Ryu☆ (PureQ&A)
(B) Yu~ki (Malice Mizer)
(G) EITA (Jikuu Kaizoku SEVEN SEAS)
(V) Marshall K (
Jikuu Kaizoku SEVEN SEAS)

RIP hide, forever in our hearts...

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Personally, I like both. I'm using a PC right now, but wouldn't mind getting a Mac in future. Especially when my classes start getting more demanding.

Though, Josh, you probably shouldn't be so quick to call someone else a fanboy when you're coming off as one also. This is almost as bad as the PS3 vs. Xbox 360 argument. lol
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Either one is great.

But I perfer PC.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.

Last edited by Pexster : 04-03-2009 at 07:48 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Macabre (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Macabre
04-03-2009, 10:29 PM

A pc might be Good but ive always liked the mac better even though they look funny with their ridiculous designs

(#20 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
04-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Hmm I own a pc infact right now two, but in the past i used my sisters Mac, takes some adjusting to use a Mac after growing up on a PC but Id use one if I had too. but I really love my PC

Rest in peace Kyle <3