JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   What are you known for at school? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/24206-what-you-known-school.html)

MissMisa 04-04-2009 06:29 PM

I won 'most outrageous uniform' award. Back in the day I wore stripey socks and had rainbow hair. People normally know me for my artisticness, they sometimes refer to me either as zelda girl, goth girl or manga girl, all of which as extremely outdated but they still kind of make me feel 'aww.' I was deputy head girl aswell so people knew me for that. A lot of people don't like me but mainly those who don't know me on a personal level and still brand me a 'goth.'

yuukilovesbrownies 04-04-2009 06:32 PM

NOT well-known in school. I'm just...there.

Jaydelart 04-04-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuukilovesbrownies (Post 693428)
NOT well-known in school. I'm just...there.

I lol'd.........

Kai13 04-04-2009 06:36 PM

Hum...I'm not really known lol. But my classmates are always saying that I'm addicted to videogames having only seen me playing Nintendo DS or PSP at school like 10 times in 3 years (?). Shame on them. Shame on them.

savelyev 04-04-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 693427)
I won 'most outrageous uniform' award. Back in the day I wore stripey socks and had rainbow hair. People normally know me for my artisticness, they sometimes refer to me either as zelda girl, goth girl or manga girl, all of which as extremely outdated but they still kind of make me feel 'aww.' I was deputy head girl aswell so people knew me for that. A lot of people don't like me but mainly those who don't know me on a personal level and still brand me a 'goth.'

Same thing. People who haven't even talked to me think things about me and most of the times they think something bad. But i think people are trying to find in people same things they have in themselves
i think you'll understand my english lol

Ollipop 04-04-2009 08:43 PM

i'm known for being "most likely to be kidnapped" because i'm really small and too nice for my own good lol

Payne222 04-04-2009 09:15 PM

Uhm, I guess I'm known for being really friendly, nice, European (even though I'm American and was born here, people ask what country I'm from...), artistic, outgoing, funny, etc.
Oh, and I'm also more recently know for the web show my friend and I started.
Anyone wanna see it? Hahah

PrincessBella 04-04-2009 09:17 PM

i known for being ultra weird , funny , nice , socailable and playful , and very perverted LMAO XD

Payne222 04-04-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessBella (Post 693468)
and very perverted LMAO XD

(O_o)

komitsuki 04-04-2009 09:44 PM

I'm the only guy in my department who has the guts to take Classical Sanskrit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessBella (Post 693468)
and very perverted LMAO XD

two thumbs up for the honesty