LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
ironcurtain (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cridgit001 View Post

Indeed, this is random but are you in China right now?

Yes,I'm a student in Southern China
Is the mood in japan very nervous now?Well, I don't know.

If N.korea don't want to lost its northern allies,it won't attact China and Russia .
(#22 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-05-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Why in the world do you think Obama would not retaliate if N. Korea sent a nuclear missile to America? I think you need to read the news with a closer eye.
Bro...Obama would sit back and not do a thing. And he would get away with it, because about 90% of all the congress men are Democrats, and they have "his back."

Do you think he would have even attacked Iraq/Afghanistan when then bombed us in 9/11? I think not...

猿も木から落ちる
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-05-2009, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
There will be no need. If anyone attacks us, then Obama will just be like "Ehh, it's okay, we don't need to retaliate. We'll just let all the other nations just walk all over us."

Another reason why I'm scared.
I'm with you on this.

People can be extremely irrational... Communists are definitely no different. It's one thing to want peace with other nations; It's another thing to allow other nations step all over us. Hopefully, our dear Mr. President can sense the distinction when it matters the most.

Like MMM pointed out, Obama would have to be insane to not react after an attack on the U.S.
... But I understand what you're saying: Complacency is basically an invitation for evildoers to do as they please.

It is a scary thought.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
LuckyLuck (Offline)
Transform Tomorrow

Send a message via MSN to LuckyLuck
04-05-2009, 04:59 AM

I'm sure it's more then they say it is.

Quote:
There will be no need. If anyone attacks us, then Obama will just be like "Ehh, it's okay, we don't need to retaliate. We'll just let all the other nations just walk all over us."

Another reason why I'm scared.
What makes you say that?

Quote:
Will Obama really start a draft?

I'd gladly go to prison before I go to war.
You nag Obama and assume he won't retaliate if America was attacked when you don't even have the guts to defend your country? I'm not American born and I'm no patriot but the irony in your words is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
... But I understand what you're saying: Complacency is basically an invitation for evildoers to do as they please.
But immediately jumping into attack mode before the accused proves you right, makes you the evildoer. It's important to be prepared but jumping without being pushed, in the world is politics, is naive.

The path to equality is a long road to travel.

Last edited by LuckyLuck : 04-05-2009 at 05:06 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
04-05-2009, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuck View Post
But immediately jumping into attack mode before the accused proves you right, makes you the evildoer. It's important to be prepared but jumping without being pushed, in the world is politics, is naive.
One could consider the launch the "push". Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcurtain View Post
Yes,I'm a student in Southern China
Is the mood in japan very nervous now?Well, I don't know.

If N.korea don't want to lost its northern allies,it won't attack China and Russia .
Sweet, and they are probably nervous, we(America) are and it supposedly flew over Japan and landed in the sea.

I don't really see them trying to attack anyone, it would be more logical to threaten to sell the technology, not use it themselves to attack. That would be like a bulldog biting an elephant's ankle.

Last edited by cridgit001 : 04-05-2009 at 05:25 AM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

04-05-2009, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuck View Post
You nag Obama and assume he won't retaliate if America was attacked when you don't even have the guts to defend your country? I'm not American born and I'm no patriot but the irony in your words is hilarious.
What does me "nagging Obama" have to do with me not defending the country in which I live?

And it's not "guts" that I lack. I wouldn't defend a country that I have no attachment to whatsoever.

But this is not the place to fight. So let's leave it at this. Back on subject.

猿も木から落ちる
(#27 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-05-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Bro...Obama would sit back and not do a thing. And he would get away with it, because about 90% of all the congress men are Democrats, and they have "his back."

Do you think he would have even attacked Iraq/Afghanistan when then bombed us in 9/11? I think not...
There will never be another draft.

Congress is not nearly 90% Democratic. Almost 60% in the Senate and about 55% in the House.

Again, read the news. Don't just look at the headlines but READ instead of spout.

I know you aren't going to read more than a few sentences, but I'll be brief.

You don't know what you are talking about. Google news on "Obama, Afghanistan, troop increase".

Simply put, you are talking out your a$$ about something you know too little about.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
ironcurtain (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cridgit001 View Post
One could consider the launch the "push". Just saying.

Sweet, and they are probably nervous, we(America) are and it supposedly flew over Japan and landed in the sea.

I don't really see them trying to attack anyone, it would be more logical to threaten to sell the technology, not use it themselves to attack. That would be like a bulldog biting an elephant's ankle.
Yeah,I know.I just don't understand what do they want to get?
(#29 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

04-05-2009, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
There will never be another draft.
What makes you say that?

猿も木から落ちる
(#30 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-05-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
What makes you say that?
If you are taking about Global Thermonuclear War, what good are troops? It will all be submarines, planes and missiles. There will be no ground war.