JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

Forums on other sites? - 04-19-2009, 03:14 PM

I use some other forums on other anime related sites and other things related to japan, but my favorite and first forum I have ever joined turn to mushy crap before my eyes, so I guess im just kinda asking or bringing up a discussion of if this has every happen to anyone else, to be it was a tradegy and broke my heart.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
04-19-2009, 04:57 PM

I remember a few years ago when I joined my first forum. I made tons of friends, and found many new interests. 'Twas actually a turning point in my life (hey, I was 12!)

Out of nowhere it was deleted. I was heartbroken; I had lost contact with many great people who had influenced my life. I've never gotten back in contact with those people after the forum was rebuilt -_-;

It sounds silly to get heartbroken over a forum, but it's really affects you more then you think it would
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-19-2009, 05:26 PM

Please don't add links or advertise other forums, on this forum.

I know you are asking about other forum experiences that people had, but usually that ends up in the posting of links and so on.

If you'd like someone to visit a forum/site that you are into, or that you may run, or just want to give basic knowledge about, then you are welcome to put a link on your profile.

Thanx, thread closed.
Closed Thread