(#161 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-17-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
The question is not what is wrong with Americans, but rather what is wrong with humans.

猿も木から落ちる
(#162 (permalink))
Old
skitty (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to skitty
Don't Goth Or Emo Me ,happy Hardcore 4life - 04-18-2009, 12:11 AM

Im all about HAPPY HARDCORE.NEW YORK CITY IS THE GREAT AMERICAN MELTING POT SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK!!!
OKAY... so no remote but moving in a strait line, (kinda sounds like wandering aimlessly) "I know that not all who didnt help aren't bad they were confused or just didnt care." (ARE NOT)
and I didnt say Idiot-box cameras. just regular cheap costing magnetic tape cam corders wouldve been better. Because If he was a SCIENTIST he wouldve shot video of his experiment so he can show others,not just record a eyewitness statements AND IF YOU WERENT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING WHY WAS IT A BIG DEAL FOR YOU TO GET YOURE POINT ACROSS?
BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO PROVE THAT AMERICANS ARENT BAD AND THEY ARENT GOOD THIER JUST HUMAN BEINS AND ANYWHERE YOU GO IN THE WORLD YOU WILL SEE THE SAME THING BECAUSE ITS JUST HUMAN NATURE TO ACT THAT WAY. (BTW im irish,german,african,mexican,and native american WICH IS MOSTLY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UP AMERICA.

Last edited by skitty : 04-18-2009 at 12:39 AM.
(#163 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
04-18-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXkAWAIiXOX View Post
Uhh ok... I was gone for one day. Wow. Umm.... I just wanted to know why I was being stereotyped so much. Jeez...

So, if anyone cares about the children in Uganda(Cenral East Africa) please take a moment to go to therescue.invisiblechildren.com and watch the video. it will break your heart. Please donate and come to the rally(if you're near one) and just show how much you care. I know this is random, but it's importnant.

Also, I haven't spoken a word today! You know why? It's the Day Of Silence! It's basically a protest agaiinst discrimination of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, tranvestites, and pansexuals.

I hope y'all participate in the The Rescue and HAPPY DAY OF SILENCE!
pansexual, I just learned a new word today.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

04-18-2009, 12:25 AM

Usually, I don't consider the Day of Silence to be a happy occasion. It is, after all, supposed to make you consider how many LBGT individuals have been murdered.

Also you left out transgendered in general. Transvestites are but one spot on the gender spectrum. They differ significantly from transsexuals, although you might place them both (along with other delineations) under transgendered.
(#165 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-18-2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXkAWAIiXOX View Post
Also, I haven't spoken a word today! You know why? It's the Day Of Silence! It's basically a protest agaiinst discrimination of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, tranvestites, and pansexuals.
Does that have to do with anything of this thread?

I'll be sure to give a really long speech to my cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
Usually, I don't consider the Day of Silence to be a happy occasion. It is, after all, supposed to make you consider how many LBGT individuals have been murdered.

Also you left out transgendered in general. Transvestites are but one spot on the gender spectrum. They differ significantly from transsexuals, although you might place them both (along with other delineations) under transgendered.
Oh my God. For the love of countless numbers of years of creatures, reproducing by Male+Female activities, can we please drop this pointless discussion of nonsense.

Seriously, this is BS.

猿も木から落ちる

Last edited by alanX : 04-18-2009 at 12:33 AM.
(#166 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
04-18-2009, 12:31 AM

About the "what's wrong with humans" questions, I just grow weary of seeing that everywhere.

I don't LIKE america.
Or rather, I don't like some of what I see.
I used to claim, "I hate america", but really, I have no right to.
However, despite my infinite freedoms, I just feel oddly out of place, and that is uncomfortable to me, thus I don't like it...Maybe I'd feel better in UK, Japan...but, I really don't know.

However, I see all sides. But to be honest, I worry more about certain states than the country as a whole...

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#167 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-18-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
About the "what's wrong with humans" questions, I just grow weary of seeing that everywhere.

I don't LIKE america.
Or rather, I don't like some of what I see.
I used to claim, "I hate america", but really, I have no right to.
However, despite my infinite freedoms, I just feel oddly out of place, and that is uncomfortable to me, thus I don't like it...Maybe I'd feel better in UK, Japan...but, I really don't know.

However, I see all sides. But to be honest, I worry more about certain states than the country as a whole...
I've said it before, happiness is not a place. It's not something that exists outside yourself. If you look outside yourself for it, you'll never find it.

About 30,000 people in Japan commit suicide every year. Obviously there are many people in Japan who are not happy.
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
04-18-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
I've said it before, happiness is not a place. It's not something that exists outside yourself. If you look outside yourself for it, you'll never find it.

About 30,000 people in Japan commit suicide every year. Obviously there are many people in Japan who are not happy.
Well, I knew of the 9 person average daily thing.
But I kind of disagree. Some people just won't find happiness in current, past, or future dwellings. It's not a place, but there CAN be a place where you FIND happiness.

And hey, I remember reading a stastic that every 15 minutes, SOMEONE commits suicide. Doesn't mean it's their country, but how THEY as an individual felt in their surroundings and/or situation.

And hey, if I want to move, doesn't mean anything. I just want to look elsewhere.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#169 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-18-2009, 01:14 AM

This thread seems to come in waves... Some on topic bits, then someone says something that gets a rise out of another user, etc, ad infinitum.

I`m sorry, but the thread is being closed. There is no particular post/posts that prompted this. Just the unfortunate confirmation that there is no way the thread can continue without becoming uncomfortable for some set of those involved.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Closed Thread