JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
04-22-2009, 04:19 AM

I wanted to clarify the age group, you made it sound like they wanted to give guns to a bunch of 15 year olds.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

04-22-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
That already happens. One of my best friends in college was killed when one of his student just walked in and shot him during his first year teaching - in 1975 in Austin, TX.

It still going to happen. Unfortunately this bill would mean the schools would probably have to remove the metal detectors used to reduce the weapons brought on campus, making it so much easier.

As for the death penalty, it gets adjusted downward when a 16 year old commits a deliberate, premeditated crime like that, so their age is no defense. If they don't have a documented history of mental problems most DAs can prove them competant to stand trial as an adult.
Exactly.
Where I went to school not only were the teachers scared of the students they dont care what happens to anyone as long as they are safe. They had metal detectors and still we found a way to get guns into the school (I'm not going to say how) either way the outcome is the same. Age wise does not matter a 40 year old could and almost always acts like they are still going through puburty <_<. Personaly I would prefer women owning and carrying guns with them then men.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-22-2009, 05:20 PM

I dunno about that still(About a Women carring a gun instead a man). Humans are unpredicitable.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

04-29-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
I dunno about that still(About a Women carring a gun instead a man). Humans are unpredicitable.
Some women are more mature then men, actually most are and they are more indanger of being beatin down or forced to do something they do want (If you get my drift). Men are like children through out there whole lives, most are too proud to admit they have done something wrong and or get angry. Which causes them not to think, so they just shoot.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-29-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Some women are more mature then men, actually most are and they are more indanger of being beatin down or forced to do something they do want (If you get my drift). Men are like children through out there whole lives, most are too proud to admit they have done something wrong and or get angry. Which causes them not to think, so they just shoot.
How do you know that they are mature than men? I mean, yeah maybe you seen a couple of mature women. But They are still unpredictable, like men. That is why I don't think the law should be passed.

www.mydramalist.com

(#26 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-29-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
I strongly disagree with this.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-29-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rison View Post
I strongly disagree with this.
Thank you, finally someone understands.

www.mydramalist.com

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

04-29-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
How do you know that they are mature than men? I mean, yeah maybe you seen a couple of mature women. But They are still unpredictable, like men. That is why I don't think the law should be passed.
Crime rates and convict profiles (hahahahahah! I do all this BS paper work hahaha awww sucks though cause I'm new).
I always thought that too but when I started doing APD reports I found that there were more men who commited serious crime such as murder, Identity theft and for women it was mostly just pety crimes like stealing, DWIs, and domestic violence. There is something about women, they are sneakier than men, they plan instead of just loosing there cool.

Anyways yeah I would feel better if my close girlfriends would carry something for protection.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

04-29-2009, 05:35 PM

ya dito whats the point in having a gun on campuse?? it will just make it even more crazy. we as humans are unpredictable what if someone had a gun and accidently shoot thier friend on thier foot?? it will just cause more crime.

HUMANS ARE COWARDS IN THE FACE OF HAPPINESS. IT TAKES COURAGE TO HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

04-29-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Crime rates and convict profiles (hahahahahah! I do all this BS paper work hahaha awww sucks though cause I'm new).
I always thought that too but when I started doing APD reports I found that there were more men who commited serious crime such as murder, Identity theft and for women it was mostly just pety crimes like stealing, DWIs, and domestic violence. There is something about women, they are sneakier than men, they plan instead of just loosing there cool.

Anyways yeah I would feel better if my close girlfriends would carry something for protection.
well thats great for ur girlfriend then but not everyone wants/needs a gun.

HUMANS ARE COWARDS IN THE FACE OF HAPPINESS. IT TAKES COURAGE TO HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS.