JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hobby (Offline)
JF Regular

What do you guys expect to see in a girl's handbag? - 04-15-2009, 09:00 AM

[color="Blue"]what do you guys expect to see when you peek into a girl's handbag?
cosmetics?[/COLOR]a compact mirror?
a cellphone?
a pack of tissue?
a wallet?
a set of keys?
a pack of sanitary napkins?
a pack of condoms?
self defence spray ?
and something else?

Last edited by Hobby : 04-15-2009 at 09:03 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-15-2009, 09:30 AM

I don't really have a 'handbag' as such, I have a school bag and then a non school bag. There is ton of random stuff in both, cellotape, migraine pills, hello kitty lipbalm, Nintendo DS and games, strawberry body spray, mirror, eyeliner, lots and lots of paper, scrumpled up artwork thats been in there for years, my HK purse, keys, money, bottle of water. My bag is a bottomless pit basically. [sidenote: lmao, thats the first time I've ever heard someone refer to pads as 'sanitary napkins,' haha].

I'm pretty sure 'self defence spray' isn't legal here, though I'm not entirely sure. You can carry around stuff that stinks bad to spray in someones face, but nothing that can harm them. I don't think a bad smell will help that much >.<
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hobby (Offline)
JF Regular

04-15-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't really have a 'handbag' as such, I have a school bag and then a non school bag. There is ton of random stuff in both, cellotape, migraine pills, hello kitty lipbalm, Nintendo DS and games, strawberry body spray, mirror, eyeliner, lots and lots of paper, scrumpled up artwork thats been in there for years, my HK purse, keys, money, bottle of water. My bag is a bottomless pit basically. [sidenote: lmao, thats the first time I've ever heard someone refer to pads as 'sanitary napkins,' haha].

I'm pretty sure 'self defence spray' isn't legal here, though I'm not entirely sure. You can carry around stuff that stinks bad to spray in someones face, but nothing that can harm them. I don't think a bad smell will help that much >.<
your bag must be very heavy.
In some places, self defence spray is a must.
too many bad guys
huh
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Hobby (Offline)
JF Regular

04-15-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Mobile phone, wallet, skin cream of some sort, possibly pads depending on the time of month, keys, money taken from my wallet...
cute girl
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-15-2009, 10:45 AM

My bag is so empty. :P

Wallet, pen case with pens in it, facial moisturizer spray, lip gloss, inkan, facial moisturizer stick, digital camera, schedule book, small hand towel, hand mirror, and my cell phone.

That`s it. It sounds like a lot, but it`s all very neatly in there. Wallet in the large center pocket with schedule book, hand towel, and pen case. Lip gloss, inkan, and facial moisturizer stick in one small inner pocket - hand mirror and moisturizer spray in the other. Digital camera goes into a case that it dangling inside of the bag, attached to the strap. Cell phone goes in the outer pocket.

I like to change bags on a whim, so it`s all neat and quick to transfer from one bag to another.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
04-15-2009, 10:47 AM

well it's not really a normal Hand bag cuz I need a big bag always xD mostly I care my Ipod touch + his cables to use it every where with me , then my cute little tiny netbook and cables xD , my cell phone and stuff , water o.o , my Nintendo DS , lip gloss xD , my digicam + cables and some tablets o.o , and wallet and Passport x3 with my Key x3
x3

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-15-2009, 01:29 PM

*laughs at thread* I can't believe they have a thread like this, Ohwell Im posting. :P

WOW Tsuzuki...hahaha you have a lot of things. Atleast it sounds like alot

For me I sometimes carry one, but (I can't believe Im telling whats in my bag) hahaha

:cellphone, Chapstick, s'KoOL' crap, Pencils, pens, 'Picture of Dorian Gray' book, I don't like carrying house keys( I like getting locked out) haha ^_~" Wallet, camera(of course), ipod touch and sunglasses.

and thats about it. My bag isn't interestig.

My s'KoOL' bag is worse. -_-

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.

Last edited by Pexster : 04-15-2009 at 01:31 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-15-2009, 04:14 PM

Girl stuff.

Amazing none of you wrote condoms...or was it a deliberate exclusion?

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,

Last edited by rison : 04-15-2009 at 04:23 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ChiAmaterasuNeko (Offline)
♪~♫~♪

04-15-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rison View Post
Girl stuff.

Amazing none of you wrote condoms...or was it a deliberate exclusion?
Not all girls, me for example, have need for them. I'm not even thinking about it until marriage...I don't know why anyone is even talking about stuff like that. >_< It's very personal.

My JapanForum Family:
SephirothVVC--Psychotic Partner in Crime
HikkiFM--Adopted Daughter
Pexster -- My Cute Little Experiment

Member of: Shinobi no Mono Clan

Last edited by ChiAmaterasuNeko : 04-15-2009 at 04:38 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Avi (Offline)
JF Regular

04-15-2009, 04:39 PM

Well in my Man-bag I carry: Cologne, notebooks, pens, webcam, headsets, several books, and a laptop.. oh wait, that would make it a laptop bag

Rison: Hahaha, someone will post it eventually xD