JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
04-23-2009, 05:44 AM

Oh, I can hear the screaming of some fans now...
Didn't a couple of NEWS members get suspended as well?

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
che2lg (Offline)
feeling fine

Send a message via Skype™ to che2lg
04-23-2009, 05:57 AM

This is a big surprise because he doesn't seem to be the type who will do something like that.

>--->---@

eVeRyThInG hApPeNs FoR a ReAsOn
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-23-2009, 06:06 AM

Straight from the PTA mother gossip circle. He was apparently on a show that involved copious amounts of drinking prior to the incident. They`re tossing around the idea that someone is going to get in some serious trouble for not making sure that he was taken straight home after the show.

I am also not very inclined to believe that there is anything other than alcohol involved. Apparently they seriously scrutinize these guys - down to blood tests, etc on a regular basis... With the intent to cut them off before it ruins the studio image. I think it would be hard to pull off some other substances.

Still intoxicated 5 hours after that is NOT something odd at all. Unless you have an amazing metabolism, if you`re THAT drunk it`s not going to be gone in a few hours. My husband takes 4 hours to completely metabolize a single cup of sake. I can`t even imagine how long it would take to sober up from the level where you get naked and throw a one person party in the park.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-23-2009, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Straight from the PTA mother gossip circle. He was apparently on a show that involved copious amounts of drinking prior to the incident. They`re tossing around the idea that someone is going to get in some serious trouble for not making sure that he was taken straight home after the show.

I am also not very inclined to believe that there is anything other than alcohol involved. Apparently they seriously scrutinize these guys - down to blood tests, etc on a regular basis... With the intent to cut them off before it ruins the studio image. I think it would be hard to pull off some other substances.

Still intoxicated 5 hours after that is NOT something odd at all. Unless you have an amazing metabolism, if you`re THAT drunk it`s not going to be gone in a few hours. My husband takes 4 hours to completely metabolize a single cup of sake. I can`t even imagine how long it would take to sober up from the level where you get naked and throw a one person party in the park.
Well, I certainly hope it was just alcohol. He is known to like his drink...it just sounds like he had a MASSIVE amount to drink. If this was part of some TV show, heads are going to roll.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-23-2009, 07:15 AM

Wow! He's royally screwed. I know how strict it is with those who belong to Johnny's Entertainment. Don't they even have a slight say over who can date and who can't? I know SMAP has that show; I wonder what's going to happen now, even though I'm not a fan of SMAP's music. I know a woman who's a huge fan of SMAP; I wonder how she's going to take the news.

Edit: Hmm, if what Nyororin heard is true, Tsuyoshi can't possibly be held responsible for this entirely, can he?

Last edited by SSJup81 : 04-23-2009 at 07:18 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

04-23-2009, 07:17 AM

Never knew drinking too much of this stuff...

could lead you to end up like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20090423-00000018-maip-soci-view-000.jpg (67.8 KB, 30 views)
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-23-2009, 07:21 AM

I bet he could use a little Pocari right about now.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

04-23-2009, 07:42 AM

You should know better than that. Pocari is like the worst thing you can drink to clear up alcohol. It speeds up the ingestion and makes it easier for it to be circulated without being metabolized.

Never, ever, give someone Pocari if they`ve been drinking.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-23-2009, 07:43 AM

What exactly is Pocari. I just thought it was bottled water. ^^ Is it an energy drink?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

04-23-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
What exactly is Pocari. I just thought it was bottled water. ^^ Is it an energy drink?
It`s like a sports drink, designed to be absorbed quickly.