JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   fangirls (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/24777-fangirls.html)

Compaqmac321 04-27-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 704747)
LOL im like that with UVERworld!:rheart:

haha that would make u a fangirl
heres your diploma

pumpum 04-27-2009 12:23 AM

actually i think it also means...STALKER !! :p

AsianAtHeart 04-27-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compaqmac321 (Post 704742)
a fangirl is a BIG DIE HARD FAN of jrock or pop groups and anime characters and anime, u remember from back in the day how girls would rock nsync shirts and go to all the concerts and know everything about the members, thats a fangirl

Sometimes there's the exception of Korean pop boy bands. DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, etc.

I'm not really what a lot of people would call a fangirl, but I do get excited when I find someone who likes the same J-rock bands as I do. I'm not sure what you mean by 'annoying', though. A lot of so-called 'fangirls' I know are very much mature about their fandom.

nobora 04-27-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compaqmac321 (Post 704752)
haha that would make u a fangirl
heres your diploma

Thank you ! *holds it up high* :vsign: LOL

darksyndrem 04-27-2009 12:26 AM

This really makes no sense...I mean a fangirl could be a fan of anything right?? I mean where in "fangirl" do you see "of J-rock/jpop"???

alanX 04-27-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 704769)
This really makes no sense...I mean a fangirl could be a fan of anything right?? I mean where in "fangirl" do you see "of J-rock/jpop"???

Just thinking the same thing....

Compaqmac321 04-27-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianAtHeart (Post 704764)
Sometimes there's the exception of Korean pop boy bands. DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, etc.

I'm not really what a lot of people would call a fangirl, but I do get excited when I find someone who likes the same J-rock bands as I do. I'm not sure what you mean by 'annoying', though. A lot of so-called 'fangirls' I know are very much mature about their fandom.

i feel you, im not a "fanboy"
but if i meet a random person and he has on a greeeen shirt or i hear a tokio ringtone id probably get excited and turn and want to talk about it

alakazam 04-27-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 704733)
wats this thread bout?! :confused:

this thread is about fangirls and if you think they are annoying or not.

Compaqmac321 04-27-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 704769)

yea fangirls are in anything
but this person was talking about jrock and pop so thats the example i gave.
i mentioned nsync there, i call those fangiris
it doesnt even have to be a musical artist it could be got damn shakespeare
but normally just like u guys the term isnt used very often so they wouldnt know what it meant

darksyndrem 04-27-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compaqmac321 (Post 704776)
yea fangirls are in anything
but this person was talking about jrock and pop so thats the example i gave.
i mentioned nsync there, i call those fangiris
it doesnt even have to be a musical artist it could be got damn shakespeare
but normally just like u guys the term isnt used very often so they wouldnt know what it meant

Ah I know what you mean...a groupie...yeah there was still no way we could've guess that he was talking about jpop/jrock in this thread cause all he said was "fangirls"