JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   "The man's drawer" (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/25343-%22-mans-drawer%22.html)

Salvanas 05-22-2009 07:14 PM

"The man's drawer"

Does anyone have one of these in their house/room?

It's one drawer, that most men seem to take over, and put anything inside that they find particularly interesting/fascinating/useful-for-one-time-on-their-lives.

I've always had one. Every other drawer is organised, but the top drawer next to my desk is that drawer. It's like;

"Oh wow. A menu." *Puts in the drawer*
"Oh wow, a screwdriver" *Puts into drawer*
"Oh wow!... What is it?" *Put's into drawer*

So does anyone else have one of these? And if you do, go have a look inside, what've you got in there?

coolforcats1 05-22-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 721101)
Does anyone have one of these in their house/room?

It's one drawer, that most men seem to take over, and put anything inside that they find particularly interesting/fascinating/useful-for-one-time-on-their-lives.

I've always had one. Every other drawer is organised, but the top drawer next to my desk is that drawer. It's like;

"Oh wow. A menu." *Puts in the drawer*
"Oh wow, a screwdriver" *Puts into drawer*
"Oh wow!... What is it?" *Put's into drawer*

So does anyone else have one of these? And if you do, go have a look inside, what've you got in there?

Haha Michael McIntyre (comedian) made a joke about that! :)
YouTube - Michael McIntyre- Royal Variety Performance 2008
He's such a legend! :p

Pexster 05-22-2009 07:19 PM

Girls are like that too.......well some.

tohruchan7 05-22-2009 07:21 PM

wow have have like 3 of those drawers i think lol its just a bunch of old papers and random kids toys from my youth.

darksyndrem 05-22-2009 08:18 PM

Yup...well I had one, I had to start using it for clothes, so now I have a suitcase up in my closet like that :vsign:

ivi0nk3y 05-22-2009 08:22 PM

I don't have a drawer per se.. just a whole room like that.

>.>

MissMisa 05-22-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolforcats1 (Post 721105)
Haha Michael McIntyre (comedian) made a joke about that! :)
YouTube - Michael McIntyre- Royal Variety Performance 2008
He's such a legend! :p

Haha yeah I have the DVD! Reminds me of my brother, he's got a man draw, with batteries and instruction booklets and foreign coins haha.

coolforcats1 05-22-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 721154)
Haha yeah I have the DVD! Reminds me of my brother, he's got a man draw, with batteries and instruction booklets and foreign coins haha.

Haha awesome! I love his DVD, so funny! :p

I think my brother has one too...haha!

MissMisa 05-22-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolforcats1 (Post 721171)
Haha awesome! I love his DVD, so funny! :p

I think my brother has one too...haha!

Yeah~ Actually, my brother is the spitting image of Michael McIntyre, thats why he stood out to us at first!

I kind of have a man draw, even though I'm a girl. It's got random wires and coins and batteries. I have like a box full of little trinkets and stuff, memories and cards and that too.

coolforcats1 05-22-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 721172)
Yeah~ Actually, my brother is the spitting image of Michael McIntyre, thats why he stood out to us at first!

I kind of have a man draw, even though I'm a girl. It's got random wires and coins and batteries. I have like a box full of little trinkets and stuff, memories and cards and that too.

Sometimes I think I have one too, but it's not full off wires and stuff lol. Mine's just full of bits an bobs I've collected over time. Needs a good clear out haha ::mtongue: