LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-26-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Yes because both countries are brothers. What's wrong with the notion? Are you offended because I said about a connection between North and South Korea being brothers? By the way you word things, it seems that you don't even care about South Korea being affiliated to North Korea. Like you said last time:

Korean missile...

You seem to care about South Korea and considering South Korea's perspective... but you frown upon South Koreans like me who want to stay connected with North Korea?

I don't see you caring South Korea from above. Sad.
You're an idiot... what the hell does that have to do with anything? If you think I've contradicted anything I've said in the past then by all means bring it up.

Furthermore I was implying that just because you are of the same nation does not make appeasement acceptable. I made my point... move on already. If you think I've overlooked something then address it directly please

Quote:
Forgive me, but I don't think you have a nice intention of opening your thread about this. It seems that you want to vent out your anger to a country opposite of the globe that is unrelated to you... well, shamefully New Zealand indeed has a full diplomatic relationship with North Korea... for a first world British Commonwealth country.
The bolded is almost EXACTLY what I'm doing (I wouldn't say it's completely unrelated to New Zealand)... now that we've cleared that up.. let's move on shall we?

Oh by the way.... look up diplomatic relations in the dictionary.... it's a broad term. So unless there is something about New Zealand's past relationship with NK that you not only consider shameful but also relevant... then by all means bring it up. Untill then please stay on topic.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-26-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
You're an idiot... what the hell does that have to do with anything? If you think I've contradicted anything I've said in the past then by all means bring it up.
Because you mentioned it in this thread of yours.

Quote:
Furthermore I was implying that just because you are of the same nation does not make appeasement acceptable. I made my point... move on already. If you think I've overlooked something then address it directly please
Yes, you didn't reply anything what I said in the other similar thread.

Quote:
The bolded is almost EXACTLY what I'm doing
now that we've cleared that up.. let's move on shall we?
So you perfectly admit that you want to do: vent out your anger to a country opposite of the globe that is unrelated to you

Anger? Is that all you can do from this thread and the other one? This explains why you don't want to talk seriously with me though PM.

You even PM an ignorant message to me : You want to say something then say it in the thread... I'm not replying to this.

Goodbye

While I PM previously to you and said at the end: I have nothing against you, really. How about being calm and rational about this issue instead of being an internet tough guy across the globe like an American redneck armchair general. Please, don't make yourself bad.

I thought we were discussing about something relevant respected to the current international climate in East Asia. Not about obsession about proposing a war and becoming angry.

Okay, I'm gonna report you to the mods.

Last edited by komitsuki : 05-26-2009 at 12:34 PM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
05-26-2009, 12:35 PM

Guys - keep it civil. There is no need for name calling.
This is a warning, okay?

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-26-2009, 12:39 PM

I think one thing is clear on this topic.

Some people think a war is a must, whilst other's believe in communication.

My feeling is, I also believe in communication, but the bottom line, for how long!

Cheers - Oz
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-26-2009, 12:44 PM

I'm not going to pretend to know anything about N.K and S.K and their relations to the world, because I admit, I am ignorant of such things (Which I'm trying to change)

However, one thing I want to bring up, which interested me highly, is Ronin's stance. Whenever it comes up Ronin was always for a peaceful stance, and negotiations over war, which makes me feel there's something deeper than just the well-being of people.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#36 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-26-2009, 12:47 PM

North Korea just fired two short range missiles..

Cheers - Oz
(#37 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-26-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
North Korea just fired two short range missiles..
But strangely, why haven't North Korea deployed short range missiles around the Yellow Sea area? North Korean never openly install any short range missiles around south western coast of North Korea. There is no serious focus of aggressive practice in North Korean military around that coastal area as well.

Only around the Eastern coast.

Even spy satellites and Google Earth know precisely of huge military installations in North Korea.

Strange, isn't it?

Last edited by komitsuki : 05-26-2009 at 12:57 PM.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-26-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
But strangely, why haven't North Korea deployed short range missiles around the Yellow Sea area? North Korean never openly install any short range missiles around south western coast of North Korea. There is no serious focus of aggressive practice of North Korean military around that coastal area as well.

Only around the Eastern coast.

Even spy satellites and Google Earth know precisely of huge military installations in North Korea.

Strange, isn't it?
I'm not sure Komitsuki but tell me, how do you think South Korea should deal with the North?

Obviously you don't agree with any war/attack scenario, but let's be realistic on our thought's and think, what happens if the North suddenly fires a nuclear missile at the South?

I mean is this going to be a case of first in best dressed?

It all seems/feels very dangeous, or do you honestly believe it's an over reaction?

Why on earth did you become a Canadian citizen?

We will get my partner's permanant residence visa, but no need for citizenship?

Did that mean you had to forego your Korean citizenship, or can you hold dual?

Cheers - Oz
(#39 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-26-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Obviously you don't agree with any war/attack scenario, but let's be realistic on our thought's and think, what happens if the North suddenly fires a nuclear missile at the South?
The missiles are not meant to be used against the South. The nuclear fallout will also devastate parts of North Korea if it happens due to the mountainous terrain going north and south. It's too close to throw a nuke.

And all of the times, the nuclear program is targeted against Japan or USA. So far, the current ballistic missile development is more aiming at USA. It is because it no longer focuses short range missiles.

Quote:
I mean is this going to be a case of first in best dressed?
Don't panic because North Korea is better off demoralizing South Korea with political controversies... than an actual war.

Quote:
It all seems/feels very dangeous, or do you honestly believe it's an over reaction?
Pointless overreaction. It's been like this since the 1960s. What more do you expect?

Quote:
Why on earth did you become a Canadian citizen?
Ask several Korean guys who immigrated.

Quote:
We will get my partner's permanant residence visa, but no need for citizenship?
Perm residence for 5 years and boom, I'm Canadian.

Quote:
Did that mean you had to forego your Korean citizenship, or can you hold dual?
You have a Korean partner and don't know this? Well, South Korea doesn't accept dual. It's simple, right?
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
05-26-2009, 01:06 PM

Havent been around much but i see its business as usual around here.

Sigh the way i see it this is no different than any other time North Korea has screamed for attention. They are upset because the west think they fired a missile a short time ago but they argue it was satellite being put into space for peaceful reasons and want an apology. Sooooo in order to get an apology they fire surface to air, surface to ship missile and conduct a nuclear test. If these actions dont scream look at me look at me i dont know what does.

I am not concerned because this is just an endless waltz that plays to the tune of North Korea. Same shit different shovel.

I do not support an attack on North Korea unless they pull the trigger first no good will come of it and only the civilians will be the ones to feel the brunt of it.

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Closed Thread