Very true.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
kirakira (Offline)
己所不欲勿施於人

05-26-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
While I PM previously to you and said at the end: I have nothing against you, really. How about being calm and rational about this issue instead of being an internet tough guy across the globe like an American redneck armchair general. Please, don't make yourself bad.

I thought we were discussing about something relevant respected to the current international climate in East Asia. Not about obsession about proposing a war and becoming angry.

Okay, I'm gonna report you to the mods.
Don't waste your breath. This is typical Ronin, the guy speaks no Japanese and has no idea about East Asia politics yet his ego is as big as your mind will allow you to comprehend. You can't convince someone when they are so CONVINCED that they are always right.

In any case, this is one complicated situation because if N. Korea uses those nukes, it is all over so any action to avert that would be in everyone's best interest. You are damned if you continue to prop up the regime, you are damned if you don't, rock.. hard place.

I'm sure the world will choose to pay Jong-il here a little more attention and hopefully he would calm down. The last thing they want is to pin the guy to a corner, then the guy would think he has NOTHING to lose and he might as well go out with a bang which is in NOONE's interest.

Last edited by kirakira : 05-26-2009 at 02:00 PM.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-26-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirakira View Post
Don't waste your breath. This is typical Ronin, the guy speaks no Japanese and has no idea about East Asia politics yet his ego is as big as your mind will allow you to comprehend. You can't convince someone when they are so CONVINCED that they are always right.
I see. Well, if that's the Ronin we typically know then I really should look differently at him from now on.

Well, if my Korean war vet grandpa is still healthy, obviously hating warmongering people, he once said that he would shove a guy like him with a M1 Carbine to his mouth and kill him, mauling his dead body with a kei-truck several times. Yeah, he was a mainstay military truck driver and a security agent during the Korean war.

I don't want to imagine Ronin from this grotesque example above. Sad really.

Quote:
In any case, this is one complicated situation because if N. Korea uses those nukes, it is all over so any action to avert that would be in everyone's best interest. You are damned if you continue to prop up the regime, you are damned if you don't, rock.. hard place.

I'm sure the world will choose to pay Jong-il here a little more attention and hopefully he would calm down. The last thing they want is to pin the guy to a corner, then the guy would think he has NOTHING to lose and he might as well go out with a bang which is in NOONE's interest.
He has already pissed off China and Russia. This doesn't look good even for North Korea.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
05-26-2009, 02:09 PM

Not to defend Ronin or anyone else for that matter but to play devils advocate for a min. Some of you guys dont make the situation any better. Honestly, many of you push him forward with some of your comments iv watched and iv read what is said to get a reaction out of him. Dont sell your ideals short but there are too many people here who think there word is the word of the almighty and all others must be smited. Before you pass judgment go back and look at some of the antagonistic comments you might have made towards him or others.

Some of the same arguments are going in circles and many of the arguments are the same as the previous N Korea thread when fired missiles last time. If no progress is being made then agree to disagree and move on.

Not to be an asshole but this kind crap is what makes me not frequent the site as much.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Not to defend Ronin or anyone else for that matter but to play devils advocate for a min. Some of you guys dont make the situation any better. Honestly, many of you push him forward with some of your comments iv watched and iv read what is said to get a reaction out of him. Dont sell your ideals short but there are too many people here who think there word is the word of the almighty and all others must be smited. Before you pass judgment go back and look at some of the antagonistic comments you might have made towards him or others.
So far I don't have anything against Ronin4hire. Of course, I still don't know him very well.

But still, I will strongly endorse him to fight his ideal war against North Korea. I should say: he is very childish and too out of pace about what he said most of the times. This doesn't look good for him.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

05-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Ronin always speaks between words you really have to read to see what hes trying to say. I dont agree with everything he says but i will say for some reason many of you think he is a warmonger. Go back and look at his previous post in multiple threads he always advocates dialog first before military action. The difference is he also talks about the military action as most skip over it for the very same reason that started this little mess

Appeasement.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-26-2009, 02:26 PM

How many times do they have to dialog with N.Korea? Seems it never works.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

05-26-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
How many times do they have to dialog with N.Korea? Seems it never works.
It works better than you might realize. Think about it.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-26-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
It works better than you might realize. Think about it.
Realize? We saw how it worked.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#50 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
05-26-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
China, whose usually its ally is also expressing concerns and warnings, or so i've also heard.
Honestly, that does make me feel better. I've always had the preconceived notion that China=Communism=Evil. Essentially, that is what I and I assume most Americans have been taught. It's nice to hear that they(China) does call people into question even though the country in question is NK.

On the nuke test, a country has the right to defend itself, but the leadership had also be equaling the priority of it's own citizens well-fare with their safety.
Closed Thread