LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-30-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Or actually a false flag project primarily to motivate their own citizens. Ever since I knew about North Korea's nuke project, I totally doubt that North Korea could manage the nuclear waste from the last two tests. Its nuclear research program is very imperfect and has an unstable management from many pressures outside of North Korea and needed to eye on China and Russia.
Did you read what I said? Tremors were detected which if I remember correctly, measured 4.7 on the richter scale and originated from a place in NK. How can you dismiss that as false?

Quote:
Not a theory. KCNA already reported this loud and clear.
I can't find anything about it on English news sites... just speculation. And I'm not saying that it's untrue... I'm just saying that it's not the only theory... nor can any other motivation be ruled out.

Quote:
A rather disorganized nuclear program and missile R&D.
Really? They have managed to create a two stage missile and conducted two nuclear tests... yeah real unthreatening. *sarcasm*
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-30-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Thank you. From now on, I wouldn't even bother reading your posts. Like I said before in that past thread: "We just have different values and opinions that we can't even communicate."

Like you said before in PM: You want to say something then say it in the thread... I'm not replying to this.

Goodbye

How kind of you to be rude to someone~

I didn't know you few months ago. And I'm quite a new member here. I vaguely understood you not too long ago.
How pathetic.

Fine... go... pretend to be offended and ignore me (I think the reality is that you mistake my opinions and questions as a threat to your ego.. which must be pretty fragile if you're going to be offended so easily... and without intent on my behalf anyway). I find it funny that I didn't even directly aim anything at you (I called kira butthurt as well as those "others" you speak of) and that you chose to ignore the guts of what I was saying.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 05-30-2009 at 07:43 AM.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-30-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
How pathetic.

Fine... go... pretend to be offended and ignore me (I think the reality is that you mistake my opinions and questions as a threat to your ego.. which must be pretty fragile if you're going to be offended so easily... and without intent on my behalf anyway). I find it funny that I didn't even directly aim anything at you (I called kira butthurt as well as those "others" you speak of) and that you chose to ignore the guts of what I was saying.
First of all, calm down.

But why do you assume that I am offended from you? Why would you assume that I will lose your ego from you?

Communication is a key to understanding each other and I only said "thank you" to you politely since you gave me a "permission" to ignore you; only repeated that we can't communicate well. I don't think this is a textbook example to lose an ego in that way.

Last edited by komitsuki : 05-30-2009 at 08:02 AM.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-30-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
First of all, calm down.

But why do you assume that I am offended from you? Why would you assume that I will lose your ego from you?

Communication is a key to understanding each other and I only said "thank you" to you politely since you gave me a "permission" to ignore you; only repeated that we can't communicate well. I don't think this is a textbook example to lose an ego in that way.

Komitsuki san, you do take it all rather personally.
People are simply expressing their opinions on the topic and nothing against you.

I personally think the US together with Japan and Korea (If that's possible), should pull the pin before it's to late.

Cheers - Oz
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-30-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
How pathetic.

Whao there mate.

Calm down, Ronin.

I know to you it looks like you're stating an opinion, but to others it always sounds like you consider your opinions as the word of god. I don't want to get into an argument with you, cause I've already given up on your attitude, as has many people on this forum, but the one with the mass ego here is you.

So calm down, and don't make such a huge rukus about people thinking you're rude, because you do come off as rude and confrontational.

I know, cause I'm to an extent, the same.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-30-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Whao there mate.

Calm down, Ronin.

I know to you it looks like you're stating an opinion, but to others it always sounds like you consider your opinions as the word of god. I don't want to get into an argument with you, cause I've already given up on your attitude, as has many people on this forum, but the one with the mass ego here is you.

So calm down, and don't make such a huge rukus about people thinking you're rude, because you do come off as rude and confrontational.

You want to talk about North Korea or what?

I mean seriously what was the point of that post? If it was an attempt at mediation then the underline part shows that you failed at best... but really I suspect that you are one of those butthurt guys that I was referring to.

Anyway... to anyone else that wants to say something about my conduct please save it because I'm not going to apologise.

Do we really want this thread closed because of some bitchy grudge that a few people have against me....

North Korea people... focus.. I believe we left that discussion at the top of the page with my post

Quote:
Quote:
Or actually a false flag project primarily to motivate their own citizens. Ever since I knew about North Korea's nuke project, I totally doubt that North Korea could manage the nuclear waste from the last two tests. Its nuclear research program is very imperfect and has an unstable management from many pressures outside of North Korea and needed to eye on China and Russia.
Did you read what I said? Tremors were detected which if I remember correctly, measured 4.7 on the richter scale and originated from a place in NK. How can you dismiss that as false?

Quote:
Not a theory. KCNA already reported this loud and clear.
I can't find anything about it on English news sites... just speculation. And I'm not saying that it's untrue... I'm just saying that it's not the only theory... nor can any other motivation be ruled out.

Quote:
A rather disorganized nuclear program and missile R&D.
Really? They have managed to create a two stage missile and conducted two nuclear tests... yeah real unthreatening. *sarcasm*

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 05-30-2009 at 10:48 AM.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-30-2009, 11:15 AM

Ronin4hire - I think you should shave your hair off and join the marines

Cheers - Oz
(#88 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-30-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Whao there mate.

Calm down, Ronin.

Again!

Can't you just post on bloody topic, for ONCE!

Cheers - Oz
(#89 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Komitsuki san, you do take it all rather personally.
People are simply expressing their opinions on the topic and nothing against you.
How can I take things personally? You said to me via PM in a panicing manner and I only expressed my opinion to you. Yet, you took a very huge offense for what I said via PM.

People you say? Only one person is against me here (not you). And that's Ronin. Ronin just showed that he openly don't like a lot of people here.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Gentlemen, keep the comments on topic. Any more insults or personal attacks ...one more... and this thread is shut down.

If you are mature enough to discuss this topic than you should be mature enough to not fling poo at each other.
Closed Thread