LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-30-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I personally think the US together with Japan and Korea (If that's possible), should pull the pin before it's to late.
The JSDF spokesman said that Japan will not perform a preemptive strike against North Korea.

The South Korean and US military are not even planning an attack against North Korea.

The North Korean media organ, KCNA, specifically mentioned that North Korea is ready only if American/South Korean/Japanese army attacks North Korea.

Conclusion: Nothing's going to happen and we know this very well right now. Especially the evidence of a nuclear substance measured is inconclusive, I don't see why the world needs another war.

Last edited by komitsuki : 05-30-2009 at 08:12 PM.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-30-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I don't see why the world needs another war.
Like we ever saw it on previous wars.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#93 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-31-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
How can I take things personally? You said to me via PM in a panicing manner and I only expressed my opinion to you. Yet, you took a very huge offense for what I said via PM.

People you say? Only one person is against me here (not you). And that's Ronin. Ronin just showed that he openly don't like a lot of people here.
I'm not against you or anyone LOL.. Don't take it so personally

I think Ronin would like to see some serious action taken against North Korea, and so would I.

I do however think that Japan and South Korea should show some serious leadership, and take the leading hand, which I'm sure will not happen.

Whatever happens, let's hope it's for the good of all affected.

Cheers - Oz
(#94 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not - 05-31-2009, 01:44 AM

There is nothing 'inconclusive' about the N. Korean nuclear program or the recent tests, they are 'epic fail' with N. Korean missile tests that fail more often than not. With western media fanning the fantasy that N. Korea is a bigger threat than it really is? Israel for example has a hundreds of nuclear bombs, does not allow AEC or U.N., any third party inspect it's facilities. On top of that it repeatedly invades it's neighbors and violates U.N. resolutions without equal. Go figure?
Since 1994 - The United States under G.Bush #41 On October 21, 1994, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement-the Agreement provided
a framework for N.Korea to recieve oil, and at least 2 lightwater reactors with
other incentives if N.Korea would freeze their nuclear developement program.
Since that time N.Korea wether you believe they cheated or not - never recieved the 2 light water reactors and oil deliverys were suspended way back in 2000' . Disfunctional as N. Korea is the US and the West have a double standard and are just as disfunctional with dealing honestly.

Former US President Says US Scuttled 1994 Agreement With North Korea
By VOA News
03 November 2006

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says the Bush administration is at fault for the collapse of a 1994 agreement with North Korea about its nuclear weapons program.

In an interview with Bloomberg news agency, Mr. Carter said it is incorrect to say Pyongyang cheated on the agreement, under which Pyongyang agreed to freeze its nuclear weapons program, put its spent fuel rods in cold storage and allow international nuclear inspectors into the country.

Mr. Carter said the United States effectively abandoned the agreement in 2002 when President Bush labeled North Korea as part of a so-called "axis of evil" along with Iran and Iraq.

The former president, who now heads a peace and human rights organization in the southern United States, called for direct talks between the United States and North Korea, something the U.S. has shunned in the past.

North Korea agreed this week to return to six-nation talks aimed at ending its nuclear program. The talks have been stalled for a year.

Last edited by fluffy0000 : 05-31-2009 at 01:47 AM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-31-2009, 02:33 AM

And these cosplayers think it's fun

One of the better cosplay galley pics

Cheers - Oz
(#96 (permalink))
Old
MOTA18 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MOTA18
Unhappy hello - 05-31-2009, 03:01 AM

well I am not interesting in communist Korea but I am not what happend becasue they want war so what is your opinion=?

hi everybody i want to know about japan so i want to have fun in this forun thanks
(#97 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-31-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
And these cosplayers think it's fun

One of the better cosplay galley pics
I don't understand the uniforms of the WWII Soviet officer and das dritte Reich.

What does this have to do with North Korea? Since Marxist-Leninism(-Stalinism) is no longer the official ideology of North Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTA18 View Post
well I am not interesting in communist Korea but I am not what happend becasue they want war so what is your opinion=?
There is more possibility that South Korea is going to have a civil war than North Korea doing something stupid in the near future.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-31-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:

There is more possibility that South Korea is going to have a civil war than North Korea doing something stupid in the near future.
What's to compare.. It's all about politics

Cheers - Oz
(#99 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-31-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
I think Ronin would like to see some serious action taken against North Korea, and so would I.
If so, I hope NK counterattacks with a nuclear bomb RIGHT ON your house... so you wouldn't even have time to rethink about what you said.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#100 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

05-31-2009, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
If so, I hope NK counterattacks with a nuclear bomb RIGHT ON your house... so you wouldn't even have time to rethink about what you said.
War, war is hell.

People say stupid things endorsing a war. How low can they become? Sad really.
Closed Thread