JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
High Metabolism "A blessing or a curse?" - 05-27-2009, 03:13 AM

To me, its definetly a blessing, I can however much I want with almost no reprocusions involved. I just hope that it dosen't slow down anytime soon.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#2 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-27-2009, 04:20 AM

i think it both...the ability to eat whatever you want without gaining weight a plus...but everybody thinking your younger than you really are because of your size..a minus....
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
05-27-2009, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousee09 View Post
i think it both...the ability to eat whatever you want without gaining weight a plus...but everybody thinking your younger than you really are because of your size..a minus....
Haha, I haven't had that happen to me yet. I maintain a steady 130 Lbs. Consistently.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-27-2009, 04:25 AM

98lbs.......i was once 102 back in 9th grade...but not anymore
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Haven (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Haven
05-27-2009, 04:28 AM

what kinds of things help boost your metabolism?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM

Just because you have a high metabolism, and low fat under your skin, does not mean you do not have fat tissue at all. You can be fat from the inside, which is even more dangerous.

music reflects the soul of the man

Last edited by kMal : 05-27-2009 at 03:48 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-27-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kMal View Post
Just because you have a high metabolism, and low fat under your skin, does not mean you do not have fat tissue at all. You can be fat from the inside, which is even more dangerous.
yeah i know..that what im afraid of.....i think im extremely unhealthy person..when our metabolism does slow down we are going to be so use to our current eating habits that we will most likely get fat alot faster....sadness
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-27-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
To me, its definetly a blessing, I can however much I want with almost no reprocusions involved. I just hope that it dosen't slow down anytime soon.
Oh yes there is.

Hell, it's even worse than if you had a low metabolism. You're 99% unhealthy, and the bad thing is, you can't tell if you are or not.

I have a low metabolism, but atleast I have an idea of how unhealthy I am. *Grin*

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#9 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
05-27-2009, 06:14 PM

I have a dangerously high metabolism, I actually have to take pills to slow it down a little bit because im always freakin hungry. thanks to the pills tho my metabolism is acting slower without them, its still rele fast but its getting down. im excited because ive started to gain weight. I am 5"9" and weight 120 as of now im shooting for 140. but then again it has its advantages because i can eat watever i want ^^. I just need to focus on building a little extra body fat up because im all muscle and bone as of now and i look healthy, i got a nice physique, nice muscles and abs, just i dont have enough body fat thanks to my metabolism. and on top of all that im anemic, and i have cancer that at the momentis benign so ya some might think it would be nice to have a fast metabolism but i think it sucks.

[color="Magenta"]There is no better way to die than in ur lovers arms. [/COLOR]
IM THE QUEEN OF CYBER WHORES!!!! ^^ HEHE LOL

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

05-27-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousee09 View Post
yeah i know..that what im afraid of.....i think im extremely unhealthy person..when our metabolism does slow down we are going to be so used to our current eating habits that we will most likely get fat alot faster....sadness
Exactly what I'm afraid of :[
I never really thought about how unhealthy the inside of my body was..because I mean, my figure isn't bad at all. I might have to check into that.
Lucky for me, alot of the things I eat are fruits.