LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Only approximately 0.0002-3% of North Korean population is well-documented defected.

That's not a lot.

Please think beyond the Western propaganda, ozkai.
What? Why do you defend North Kore so much? AND Bash America so much?

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-20-2009, 11:08 AM

North Korea, also famous for the famous American defector, Joe Joseph Dresnok.

Ex North Korean movie star and occasional English-language professor in a North Korean university.

And one of his children (surprisingly non-Asian) might represent North Korea in the UN or the North Korean representive office in USA.

Oh, the irony.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
What? Why do you defend North Kore so much? AND Bash America so much?
I both bash North Korea and USA. You need to start reading my comments very carefully or else you will misunderstand most of my words.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
I both bash North Korea and USA. You need to start reading my comments very carefully or else you will misunderstand most of my words.
I have and ALL of which you post (ON this forum) here Has been in Blissfully support of North Korea. Hint I ASKED why you defend North Korea then go on to bash the "big bad America". To add to that, why would you say I need to reread you're posts carefully? Better word your sentence then if you supposedly don't want the impression that you support North Korea.

Quote:
Interestingly enough, North Korea is the first Asian country to be qualified for the FIFA World Cup in the quarterfinals in 1966.

Surprising enough, I see there are some Japanese (not the Korean residents) who admire North Korea in the form of "escapism".

The good thing is that North Korea is actually trying to maintain status quo with reasonable reformation based on the outcome of the Sino Soviet Split decades ago.

Not much of the threat when North Korea invades another country, China and Russia will take over North Korea.
North Korean elites wouldn't accept their crimes are evil. I don't see any reasons why we should be angry at North Korea when North Korea stays cold stone all the time.

Hating North Korea is a very prone and useless way to openly admit "I don't care about North Korea".

Save your energy from criticizing North Korea because it's a very pointless action to criticize this controversial country.

This is what the American media doesn't want you to tell. Americans only know 25% of things related to the 2009 North Korean nuclear missile crisis.

People are panicking about North Korea with very little information.

Where did I see this before? Oh yes, Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan misadventures.

Only approximately 0.0002-3% of North Korean population is well-documented defected.

That's not a lot.

Please think beyond the Western propaganda, ozkai.
Ok notice the difference in the comments made by you in this thread towards North Korea and "Western/America"?

Let me refresh my question to you. Why would you defend such an atrocious government as the one in North Korea?

31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Why would you defend such an atrocious government as the one in North Korea?
I don't defend it. I only show you the facts about North Korea with my anti-American bias.

I never directly admit that I praise North Korea. Look at my posts.

You guys are so accustom to criticize North Korea that when somebody said something about North Korea besides criticism, you will bash the person and assume that they are support of North Korea, whether they are actually like North Korea or not.

How juvenile of you. Try to be a better person next time.

Oh yes, I also don't like America because I am sick of America meddling with Asia.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I don't defend it. I only show you the facts about North Korea with my anti-American bias.

I never directly admit that I praise North Korea. Look at my posts.

You guys are so accustom to criticize North Korea that when somebody said something about North Korea besides criticism, you will bash the person and assume that they are support of North Korea, whether they are actually like North Korea or not.

How juvenile of you. Try to be a better person next time.

Oh yes, I also don't like America because I am sick of America meddling with Asia.
why would you attack me personally? Ad hominem, is all I have to say to that.

No, you are defending North Korea, when ANYONE talks about the Government and the negatives that they do, You always have to jump in and defend it with an passion. Point is it seems you CANNOT stand criticism (rightfully) of the government. Like for the information you provided that someone would defect to North Korea, it does not change what the government has, and continues to do (makes the point hit home with the Irony comment). I also never said you praised North Korea. I said you would benefit wording your sentences better, IF you don't want the impression that you support North Korea. That said, it begs to differ with the wording that you just used (never directly, so indirectly you do?). I also have not bashed you.

Lets look at the current situation. When did it become acceptable to have an rouge nation "bear teeth" even if its only for an succession? when did it become acceptable to treat your population like disposable trash and hoard everything be the leader in the party? When did it become acceptable to brainwash your population?

Get the message? it's not wither they do good when stuff like above still goes on. North Korea rightfully deserves to be condemned. You don't give candy to an child that has been bad do you?

Oh, it's also not about talking about something besides criticism either. It's EVERY TIME something bad is mention by North Korea (it seems) that YOU must balance that out with something "positive".

Really could care less for your apparent anti-Americanism. Oh, it's not like we don't do any good around the world. And it's not like North Korea could be an direct/indirect threat to the us either.

I'm interested as to what meddling your sick of?

(#27 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
why would you attack me personally? Ad hominem, is all I have to say to that.
I said Try to be a better person next time.

That's hardly an ad hominem. You do know how to use "ad hominem" right?

Quote:
No, you are defending North Korea
No, I'm stating the facts about North Korea.

Quote:
I said you would benefit wording your sentences better, IF you don't want the impression that you support North Korea.
Yet you still assume that I like North Korea. Word your sentence better please.

Quote:
Lets look at the current situation. When did it become acceptable to have an rouge nation "bear teeth" even if its only for an succession? when did it become acceptable to treat your population like disposable trash and hoard everything be the leader in the party? When did it become acceptable to brainwash your population?
Criticize rhetorically all you want and it will be very pointless. Save your energy.

Quote:
Get the message?
Not really when you didn't understand my words in the first place.

Quote:
You don't give candy to an child that has been bad do you?
If you have any sense of international diplomacy, it's far from analagous to human qualities.

Quote:
Oh, it's also not about talking about something besides criticism either.
Lol, wut?

Quote:
I'm interested as to what meddling your sick of?
Live in South Korea for 10 years and see for yourself. It's hard to say this simply.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-20-2009 at 12:27 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 12:19 PM

See, we have a prime example right here who can't stand of hearing a neutral or positive remarks on North Korea.

Why do I tend to passively silence about most of the criticism of North Korea by some members? It's because I don't have any problems with them saying criticisms on North Korea. But if it's too overboard of criticism, it's not a good thing and needs balance.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I said Try to be a better person next time.

That's hardly an ad hominem. You do know how to use "ad hominem" right?

No, I'm stating the facts about North Korea.

Yet you still assume that I like North Korea. Word your sentence better please.

Criticize rhetorically all you want and it will be very pointless. Save your energy.
Not really when you didn't understand my words in the first place.

Lol, wut?

Live in South Korea for 10 years and see for yourself. It's hard to say this simply.
How juvenile of you. Try to be a better person next time. Your words.

Ugh, what facts are you stating here, then?

I said you would benefit wording your sentences better, IF you don't want the impression that you support North Korea. My words.

NO, it's not pointless, letting stuff past like that is beyond my character and I DO not turn an blind eye, like it SEEMS you would. And yet you do not deny it, but still would counter it with "positives" and "your wasting your energy to condemn it"?

Get the message? it's not wither they do good when stuff like above still goes on. North Korea rightfully deserves to be condemned. You don't give candy to an child that has been bad do you? Read that second part. I also would give you another chance what exactly is your message?

Ugh, point is you don't praise someone/something when they do misdeeds or evil things, and the analogy STILL stands on the promise of human conscious.

Oh, it's also not about talking about something besides criticism either. It's EVERY TIME something bad is mention by North Korea (it seems) that YOU must balance that out with something "positive" Read that part also.

Wow, so have to live in an place for 10 years to "see" meddling, when YOU could tell me what your sick of? If your not going to put the "facts" down don't make the statement.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
See, we have a prime example right here who can't stand of hearing a neutral or positive remarks on North Korea.

Why do I tend to passively silence about most of the criticism of North Korea by some members? It's because I don't have any problems with them saying criticisms on North Korea. But if it's too overboard of criticism, it's not a good thing and needs balance.
Did I not just write about it being every time someone has to say something about North Korea?

Your not passive that is the point here. You always seek an way to defend North Korea, which MAKES IT SEEM like your defending it. How does it become bad to condemn an mockery of an government? In that respect how is it a "good" thing to balance out the bad North Korea with an "good" North Korea?