JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Korea (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/25922-korea.html)

nobora 06-18-2009 01:28 AM

Korea

Have you guys noticed whenever TV shows Korea they always show South Korea and never North.Whats wrong?Can we go to North Korea?

komitsuki 06-18-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 735311)
Have you guys noticed whenever TV shows Korea they always show South Korea and never North.Whats wrong?Can we go to North Korea?

There are several North Korean mini-dramas in YouTube.

Any people who don't have a South Korean citizenship can visit North Korea.

Does that answer your question?

nobora 06-18-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 735312)
There are several North Korean mini-dramas in YouTube.

Any people who don't have a South Korean citizenship can visit North Korea.

Does that answer your question?

But why cant south koreans go there?

komitsuki 06-18-2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 735318)
But why cant south koreans go there?

You need the South Korean gov't's permission.

Surprising enough, I see there are some Japanese (not the Korean residents) who admire North Korea in the form of "escapism".

ozkai 06-18-2009 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshAussie (Post 735316)
I suggest you go watch don't tell my mother I'm in north korea on youtube. Id never go to North Korea ever.

Thanks Josh..

I see your point..
YouTube - North Korea Daily Life

RadioKid 06-18-2009 06:20 AM

Not all North Korean children starve.

Here you can see North Korean children of rich families.

Hot Asian Tube Japanese TV Entertainment Shows And Online Videos

Firebird 06-18-2009 06:36 AM

????

are you serious? Why North Korea is not on TV? Why South Koreans cant got there?
North and South are still officially at war, since 50years! North Korea is ruled by dictators, its a millitary state. Ever watched North Korea on Google Earth? Even in the citys there are nearly no people on the street, in the nights there are nearly no lights seen from space,....
You can go to North Korea but only if you are accompinied by goverment agents who will only let you see what they want you to see. No pictures of people, no talking to locals,... Besides paying alot of money to get there, you will be very ristricted. I cant understand how a country like this can still exist in our "modern" world and how people can not know whats going on.

watch this and learn FRONTLINE/WORLD . flashPOINT . North Korea . PBS

people speaking about Chinas restriction for the internet, thats sound like a joke when you get an idea how people in North Korea life.

komitsuki 06-18-2009 06:58 AM

BBC SPORT | Football | Internationals | North Korea qualify for World Cup

Interestingly enough, North Korea is the first Asian country to be qualified for the FIFA World Cup in the quarterfinals in 1966.

jurianbai 06-18-2009 09:22 AM

actually North Korea is much advance in 70s to 80s. but their goverment just went wrong as can be witnessed today.

JayT 06-18-2009 09:32 AM

Yes what's their problem indeed.
I was reading on yahoo how North Korea threatens to send a middle towards Hawaii or Alaska.

Really, what's the problem ?
He's so power hungry,
I'm quite tired of NK already.