JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   All things Twilight (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/25966-all-things-twilight.html)

SailorBratt18 05-06-2008 03:27 AM

All things Twilight

I don't know how many of you read the Twilight series but it is seriously intense. Especially if you like things with vampires, this book is really good. They're making a movie based on the books and it comes out on December
12th this year. And they just released the first movie preview today! Here are some videos that I think give a good representation:

'We Killin' Some People Today' | Video | Meet The Characters From 'Twilight' | MTV

YouTube - Twilight Official Trailer - Teaser

So are there any other Twilight fans out there??

kikure 05-06-2008 03:34 AM

OMG YES! I love stephenie Meyer's work! It is amazing. Edward is especially my fav. They were originally going to use Drew Fuller in the movie, but something happened and we got the other guy instead. I just really hope they don't screw this movie up.

SailorBratt18 05-06-2008 04:45 AM

No joke! I will be so mad if they mess it up because Twilight is one of my favorite books!! But it looks pretty good from the previews so... cross your fingers!

Tsuyako 05-06-2008 07:05 PM

:eek: the trailer looks amazing!! I literally cannot wait for it to come out in the cinema!

I'm a huge fan of all the books :D

deathnotegirl 05-06-2008 07:55 PM

twilight is the best.... i can't wait for breaking dawn to come out in the summer... it's going to be the best...

SailorBratt18 05-07-2008 02:50 AM

I can't wait to buy Breaking Dawn!

So who is your favorite character? All my friends read the books before me so they got first dibs. I'm stuck with Jacob. Which I guess isn't that bad since he's kind of the bad boy type :D

Cyasarin 05-07-2008 04:23 AM

Notice my siggy much?! Zomg...I love those books. I have barely anything to do until the next book comes out...and then when I'm done with that...I'll have nothing to do until the movie comes out...
That trailer does look hot though. Isn't it suppose to be in Speedracer? I'm going to go see it this weekend and if the Twilight trailer is there, I'm going to have to force my dad, my sister, and myself out like an hour early to get to the theater before the previews come on...seriously. -.-

nala 05-07-2008 11:59 AM

MUST...WATCH....TWILIGHT....MOVIE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til it comes out!! I also want to read the fourth book and it supposably(?) comes out on my birthday, yay!! I really hope they don't go off plot like they did in this other book/movie they did (Blood and Chocolate).

Tsuyako 05-07-2008 04:27 PM

:eek: Is it true that it doesn't come out in the UK until December?

SailorBratt18 05-08-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuyako (Post 483474)
:eek: Is it true that it doesn't come out in the UK until December?

I don't know about the UK but it comes out 12/12/08 in America. It probably wont be too long afterwards when it comes out in the Uk I would think... I hope for your sake it doesn't take long!

I'm like Cyasarin. I don't have anything good to read now! I'll probably end up re-reading all the books twice before Breaking Dawn comes out...