JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   What was I thinking? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/26253-what-i-thinking.html)

Quailboy 07-04-2009 11:41 AM

What was I thinking?

I make vow to better my life..then I make the decision to drink myself nearly to death yesterday?
Now I'm facing hospital bills, I have to go to court, I'm probably going to lose one of my best friends..fuck my life, I wish I would have stepped out a little further, gotten hit by a truck and died.

Whats even worse is in the end, I turned out just like my father...I started crying last night when I heard my mom say. "Your acting just like your dad." I didn't say a word the rest of the night..

darksyndrem 07-04-2009 08:33 PM

Dude >_< You know better than that bro.....try not to do anything stupid alright?? Take care of yourself man, you'll be missed

MMM 07-04-2009 10:05 PM

Sounds like you hit the bottom. Now there is only one way to go.

Quailboy 07-04-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 741713)
Sounds like you hit the bottom. Now there is only one way to go.

Damn straight...I learned a lesson last night.

MMM 07-04-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailboy (Post 741716)
Damn straight...I learned a lesson last night.

These things tend to happen when you decide to turn you life around in three months. When you are really ready to turn your life around start right then.

Quailboy 07-04-2009 11:36 PM

Well..Jay might be getting thrown out of his house for letting minors drink there...this sucks..he might have to pay the price for my dumbass mistake.

Salvanas 07-05-2009 12:42 AM

The follies of being a teen.

Many people have gone through worse, and come out unscathed. You'll be fine. Every mistake made, is a lesson learnt. And one thing I've learnt, is to never stop making mistakes.

Just let this be the last step down. The more you descend, the longer it'll take to ascend.

Quailboy 07-05-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 741751)
The follies of being a teen.

Many people have gone through worse, and come out unscathed. You'll be fine. Every mistake made, is a lesson learnt. And one thing I've learnt, is to never stop making mistakes.

Just let this be the last step down. The more you descend, the longer it'll take to ascend.

NEVER STOP MAKING MISTAKES, BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU BETTER
BUT EVEN THOUGH YOUR GETTING BETTER YOU SHOULD STILL MAKE MISTAKES BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GET BETTER

Thats what I got out of your post...fuck that.

hoshikuzu 07-05-2009 01:25 AM

You kinda know what I think already. So I don't have much to say except that you can always PM me if you want to talk, which I hope that you already know ¬¬

nobora 07-05-2009 02:32 AM

Your alot smarter. Were you thinking at all? Try to think before you act. Ok. Take care of your self aaron cuz if you dont no one will.