LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
If someone hit me first, I wouldn't make a conscious decision to hit them back with equal force. When someone hits me I don't think, 'uh oh, we've got a problem here, but I musn't hit them too hard, that's morally wrong!'

I'll hit them back with as much force as I can muster! Being hit in the face makes most people very angry, and you just don't think about hitting someone back when you are mad. As said by MMM, bullying isn't a fair game, and if someone chooses to start that with me then what ever they get back is their own fault.

I wouldn't give a damn if I broke his legs and paralyzed him forever, that's what you get for being an asshole in life.
Remind me not to get you angry at me.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-21-2009, 04:04 PM

I have a confession to make: I've been bullying some people here on JF because of my insecurities. I'm sorry.
(#143 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

07-21-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I have a confession to make: I've been bullying some people here on JF because of my insecurities. I'm sorry.
I'm yinnie and I've been alco-....oops wrong thread. =)

The worst bullies are the psychological ones.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#144 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-21-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post

The worst bullies are the psychological ones.
The BEST ones are the psychological ones! : O

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#145 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

07-21-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
If someone hit me first, I wouldn't make a conscious decision to hit them back with equal force. When someone hits me I don't think, 'uh oh, we've got a problem here, but I musn't hit them too hard, that's morally wrong!'

I'll hit them back with as much force as I can muster! Being hit in the face makes most people very angry, and you just don't think about hitting someone back when you are mad. As said by MMM, bullying isn't a fair game, and if someone chooses to start that with me then what ever they get back is their own fault.

I wouldn't give a damn if I broke his legs and paralyzed him forever, that's what you get for being an asshole in life.
My thoughts exactly.

(#146 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-21-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Never hit someone without expecting to be hit back!! That's my motto. if someone hits me, then you are getting the ass whoopin of your life!!
(#147 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-22-2009, 02:34 AM

Quote:

You're so cute!

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#148 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-22-2009, 04:51 AM

Quote:

That's awesome! I love the way you think!

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#149 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-22-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
I realize that this is a pretty broad topic, but I have some thoughts on it, so please bear with me.

Lately, I've been an assistant teacher in a high school in the USVI where I've seen a lot of bullying. I think it's something that we're all pretty familiar with. Whether we were/are bullies or were/are bullied, it's something we've all encountered. Even here on this forum, I've seen what people can get like when they decide that someone has a flaw, and so - as a group - they attack that person, if only to feel stronger. (Psychologically, if a group of people outcast one person, the group will feel stronger as a whole.) There are a few kids in the class I teach who go out of their way to bully everyone around them.

Seeing these kids bully others reminds me of my own time in junior high school. I was a huge bully myself. For a few years, I went out of my way to attack anyone. Eventually, I realized it came out of insecurities, because during elementary school, I was the school's main victim for bullying. I was one of the only lower class black girls in the school, so that made me different from others. By the time I reached college, I realized that as long as I'm secure with myself, I won't care what others think about me - and that, if anyone has issues with me, that most likely stems from their own insecurities. I've tried explaining this to the bullies in the class I now teach, but I'm not sure if I'm really reaching them.

I'd like to know people's thoughts on the broad issue of bullying, but if you have any advice, that would be great too. =)
My advise on bullies:
Bullies are just another subgroup of people known as "assholes".
The best way to deal with assholes is to attempt to reason with them ( mindless violence isn't the answer), but if that don't work then just unload one big can of whoop-ass on them
(#150 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-22-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnohara View Post
My advise on bullies:
Bullies are just another subgroup of people known as "assholes".
The best way to deal with assholes is to attempt to reason with them ( mindless violence isn't the answer), but if that don't work then just unload one big can of whoop-ass on them
I'd drink to that if I could drink. LMFAO.