LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-21-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Once puberty hits and the body goes through those changes, you cannot reverse them. So it`s one path or the other - there is no middle road where nothing irreversible happens. You might not be so sure of yourself at 16, but I am fairly certain you were at least sure of what gender you were...
Miss Tiffany Thailand not agree!

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-21-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Miss Tiffany Thailand not agree!

Well, let me ask you. If you were to remove your body hair, stick fake breasts on, and put on makeup - how feminine would you look?
It depends on the person. Asian bodies tend not to develop quite as strong body shape traits in males.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-21-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Well, let me ask you. If you were to remove your body hair, stick fake breasts on, and put on makeup - how feminine would you look?
It depends on the person. Asian bodies tend not to develop quite as strong body shape traits in males.
LOL. I think I'd still look like a drunk gorilla!

I dunno. I can see your point, but I don't think it is right, really. It is a difficult situation.

You want to know, I played with dolls a bit when I was a boy. Not I'm an oversized super angry Muay Thai boxer. But I could have just as easily been gay, and then said I have always been female. I think it is a delusion. Honestly, I just think they're gay, and no gender identity disorder really exists.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 03:35 PM

It's a hard choice. But It's not my call, and however much one person stomps his foot and calls it wrong, it won't change a thing.

If it truly makes the child happy, and if it truly is needed, then I don't see why not. When you're given two doors, and one leads through a dark and horrible tunnel, yet the other one doesn't promise anything. Which one would you go for?

If you were really affected by this problem, and you had the choice of either staying miserable or having 1% chance of you becoming happy, I'm sure we would all choose for the 1%.

It's all down to the individual.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#25 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-21-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I think it is a delusion. Honestly, I just think they're gay, and no gender identity disorder really exists.
Agreed 100%.

猿も木から落ちる
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-21-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:

I dunno. I can see your point, but I don't think it is right, really. It is a difficult situation.

You want to know, I played with dolls a bit when I was a boy. Not I'm an oversized super angry Muay Thai boxer. But I could have just as easily been gay, and then said I have always been female. I think it is a delusion. Honestly, I just think they're gay, and no gender identity disorder really exists.
I think that probably 95% of the time, it is something along those lines. But I think it is very hard to say that there is no such thing as a gender identity disorder. Other things can go wrong in the human body, so I believe that it`s entirely possible that a hormone/signal/etc to set gender in the brain can either not go through or go through incorrectly. It`s been shown that exposure to (or lack of) hormones during early gestation can wreak havoc in that area - even if they`re natural hormones. In my son`s case, it was pretty darned extreme so physically obvious... But if it were milder there would really be no way to tell.

I don`t believe that anyone should just be able to up and decide to change genders, but there are some cases where it may be alright. It really comes down to how much evaluation and how "real" the situation is. If a kid has honestly identified only with girls from birth on then it`s really hard to say it`s just a phase or has to do with something shorter termed. Even feminine boys still consider themselves boys while playing with dolls.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-21-2009, 04:30 PM

I think I'm Asian from my inside, I'll do a change of race surgery.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Shanis (Offline)
Going to be someone

Send a message via MSN to Shanis
07-21-2009, 04:46 PM

I saw her on TV, though she was a guy she looks cute somehow (but I can't imagine to be in love with someone like that when I know it was a guy). She already wanted to be a girl for so long so it's O.K. I think but alowing everyone to do so just because they "want" it for some weeks/months/years would be ridiculous, it should stay at 18 and they should do something like a test to see if they are sure about it.

When do you think people die?

When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol?
No.

When they are ravaged by an incurable disease?
No.

When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom?
No!

It's when... they are forgotten.

~Dr. Hiluluk - One Piece
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 06:14 PM

I think 16 is too early. I even think 18 is early too. 21 would be the perfect age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
I don't think a sex change is good at any age.

Sex-changes did play a role in the billions of years of organism that have existed here on Earth. So what's the point? Because you want to be cool? Cliche? Different? Stand-out?

What has America come to...
Dude its not their fault. they dont feel like they belong in the body they are so they have the right t change. Its not because they want to look cool.

Quote:

I juse to play with dolls when I was a lil kid.Why? My only friends then were my cousins that were females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Agreed 100%.
then what do u think gay is? i alway think gays is cuase by hormones problems. Ok, enough with gay thing,. i dont wamt this to get close.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-21-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: 4 posts in a row.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 07:02 PM

4 fucking posts Zagato. There is an edit option for a reason.

{taken care of}

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-21-2009 at 11:46 PM.