JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 05:13 PM

I see nothing wrong with a male nurse they do a good job for good pay. I know a guy named dennis and he started out at $60,000 a year thats nearly double average pay here. So then who is laughing at you? If thats what you want do it. You could buy a ducati 1098 like the male nurse in yes man.

Aaron why make fun of people. You did want to be a mod rightlol
(#32 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-22-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Where I live, south tx, people respect anyone that goes into any type of medical field, even male nurses. When i chat with people from other places in the US or world, they always make fun of me cause i told them im majoring in Nursing. I also seen them in movies where they make fun of male nurses.
A simple answer will be because people are ignorat and stupid.... and some of it has to do with the exact same movies you saw, the message behind made people think that the idea of a male nurse is something to laugh it

Its the same stereotype mentality that made people think "All Chinese love rice"... well, tell you what.. I don't.. i love my spaghetti and lasanga

Ignore them, we all have respect for nurses, both male AND female..
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-22-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
A simple answer will be because people are ignorat and stupid.... and some of it has to do with the exact same movies you saw, the message behind made people think that the idea of a male nurse is something to laugh it

Its the same stereotype mentality that made people think "All Chinese love rice"... well, tell you what.. I don't.. i love my spaghetti and lasanga

Ignore them, we all have respect for nurses, both male AND female..
yeah, those types of movies and shows should really stop. Not just for the male nursing, but for all stereotypes.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-23-2009, 02:02 AM

They'll want a male nurse or two when you have that drug crazed person in the emergency room.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-26-2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
You either stop, or get in trouble .
Oh noes, Zagato is being a hardass. -_-

You've annoyed me since the day you joined man.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-26-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Oh noes, Zagato is being a hardass. -_-

You've annoyed me since the day you joined man.
funny cause i been here since 2007 n u barely joined this year. Grow up and stop putting lame comments. I dont understand why the mods havent kick you out already. They have been easy on you, too easy.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 07-26-2009 at 06:32 AM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Salvadorian (Offline)
New to JF

07-26-2009, 06:29 AM

Its just sad how society tends to stereotype individuals based on something as simple as your job. Simple minded people will say "Oh nurse you say, Do you wear a dress? L O L" -___- sigh....forget them at least you are doing what YOU want to do and getting paid for it
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-26-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
funny cause i been here since 2007 n u barely joined this year. Grow up and stop putting lame comments. I dont understand why the mods havent kick you out already. They have been easy on you, too easy.
Sorry, I meant to say, since I first saw you post. Which was like 2 weeks ago.
The mods haven't banned me because I'm not a completely horrible member. -_- Yeesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post

Aaron why make fun of people. You did want to be a mod rightlol
Sarcasm my friend, I use it a lot.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you