Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
12-03-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
My friends at the Japanese garden.
dude ive been there before its in fw right? i used to go to the festivals all the time, thats awsome
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
12-03-2009, 03:15 PM

I know a bit late...but heck! I found my halloween pic I took. Using the nightscope dingy on my camera.

Halloween 09.JPG

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#123 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guza View Post
dude ive been there before its in fw right? i used to go to the festivals all the time, thats awsome
Yeah. We do Japanese Weddings there now.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-04-2009, 06:47 AM

Here's a picture of my new Rottweiler pop pop. His name is, Beast. I'm teaching him to attack Muslims!

Beast is the son of Uran, a Champion of Thailand dog and also with international titles. Beast isn't just cute because he's a puppy; he's from a world class bloodline and is destined to be handsome and strong and a role model Rottweiler. Of course, he cost a few pretty pennies...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 12-04-2009 at 06:49 AM.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

12-04-2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Here's a picture of my new Rottweiler pop pop. His name is, Beast. I'm teaching him to attack Muslims!

Beast is the son of Uran, a Champion of Thailand dog and also with international titles. Beast isn't just cute because he's a puppy; he's from a world class bloodline and is destined to be handsome and strong and a role model Rottweiler. Of course, he cost a few pretty pennies...
He is so cute! I love Rottweilers so much! I want to get one really soon. I had one growing up and she was the smartest dog I've ever seen.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-04-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allene7 View Post
He is so cute! I love Rottweilers so much! I want to get one really soon. I had one growing up and she was the smartest dog I've ever seen.
Yes, Rottweiler are very smart. However, you must make sure you teach them well and scientifically. This one is currently testing the boundaries of authority, but he's picking things up quick. I've only had him a couple of days and he already understands not to go to the toilet inside... most of the time...

The last thing you want is a stupid and undisciplined Rottweiler who does not know how to handle his power; he'd attack not only Muslims, but children as well.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 12-04-2009 at 07:01 AM.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

12-04-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Yes, Rottweiler are very smart. However, you must make sure you teach them well and scientifically. This one is currently testing the boundaries of authority, but he's picking things up quick. I've only had him a couple of days and he already understands not to go to the toilet inside... most of the time...

The last thing you want is a stupid and undisciplined Rottweiler who does not know how to handle his power; he'd attack not only Muslims, but children as well.
Yeah, our Rottweiler was taught really well and very strictly. She picked up on things so fast. My mom taught her to sit in about an hour, literally. I taught her to ring a bell on the door when she needed to go out to go to the bathroom. She was very gentle too. You could take a piece of meat straight out of her mouth or tell her to drop it and she'd do so. At the same time you could tell her to go get someone if we were in danger and she'd take off. She would always be very protective of us but she wouldn't do anything until we told her to or if it seemed like we were in danger. She would also instantly be friendly if we told her it was okay. I hope when I get a Rottie in the future that I can teach her to be just like Shuka (the dogs name).
(#128 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

12-04-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Mate, that is

Cheers - Oz
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-04-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Mate, that is
Mate

Messagetooshort

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#130 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-04-2009, 06:35 PM

I had an Akita for a wile but we had to put her down because of cancer... she was not loud like most dogs and was extremely well behaved.... but also powerful... She once faced down two german Shepard's (@ the same time) that were aout 20% larger than she was... I am going to get another Akita sometime, I just can't take one off to college, so might as well hold off for now...
I really hate small dogs though... every time one of them barks incessantly at me i just feel like punting the useless thing..

IamKira