JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#311 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
11-14-2010, 10:28 PM

Yo protheus - chill out.. >_<" The whole spamming-thing is frustratiiing me. This is not a portfolio for whatever picture you've taken this year - it's a thread to show some photos that represent what's going on in your life. Like maybe a photo from a hotel you went to, a recent event you went to, etc. etc. This is not National Geographic. >_<"

Like in my case.. I shall now post a photo of my new lionhead bunny that I picked up on Wednesday : D Her name is Saya (catch the Blood+ reference). I call her Saya-bun; cause it's cute ò__ó

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#312 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to LycanOtaku Send a message via MSN to LycanOtaku
11-14-2010, 10:44 PM

Awww... Saya's so cute...

Here's some more... This is the lake by my house... I took them the other day when we went there to walk. We did 5 laps around it to make 9 miles, lol... My legs are still a little sore...

Took a couple pics of my puppy, Eisa, when playing with her frisbee with her... She still hasn't quite worked out she's supposed to catch it yet, lol...

(#313 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

11-14-2010, 10:51 PM

Eisa is a pretty big puppy.. O_O

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#314 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

11-14-2010, 11:39 PM

Yeah... She's a year old now, but larger breeds are generally considered puppies for a longer time, usually a year and a half to two years, lol... She's awful heavy too, about 60 pounds... I was told by the vet to expect her to be almost 100 pounds by the time she finishes growing...
(#315 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

11-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycanOtaku View Post
Yeah... She's a year old now, but larger breeds are generally considered puppies for a longer time, usually a year and a half to two years, lol... She's awful heavy too, about 60 pounds... I was told by the vet to expect her to be almost 100 pounds by the time she finishes growing...
lol. I grew up in a kennel.. I know all that. My parents have been breeding newfoundlands since I was born - even before that. I'd say a dog isn't considered a puppy as soon as it's lost its puppy-fur. There's a big difference (in both food, behavior and growing pattern) between an actual puppy and a 'junior' (which is what the 'category' pretty much is called now. lol) A 'puppy' is a baby. Not a fast-growing teenager. But she looks cute either way :3 I obviously love dogs..

EDIT: Oh, and they're not considered 'puppies' for a longer time. It's just recommended that you don't 'work out' and 'train' your dog physically until it's fully grown (about 18 months +). Generally because joints and bones will get damaged as bigger breeds grow a lot more than smaller breeds in the same amount of time.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#316 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

11-15-2010, 06:30 AM

lol... I stand corrected... *bows*

I just restated what her vet had to say, so he needs to rethink his words, methinks... :-/

I think so long as she is still puppy-like behavior wise, I'll still call her a puppy (although if she is like my sister's dalmatian she may stay in that phase until she hits 'senior' age, lol)...

I got her when she was 6 months old from a co-worker (who got her from another co-worker, who got her from the pound) so I missed her 'baby' stage. She growls, whines, and yelps a lot in her sleep, so I'm thinking she did not have a happy 'baby' life. :-(
(#317 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

11-15-2010, 07:28 AM

A nice walk in Ueno Park with my friends after an assignment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0876.JPG (47.9 KB, 82 views)

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#318 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
11-15-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
it's a thread to show some photos that represent what's going on in your life. Like maybe a photo from a hotel you went to, a recent event you went to, etc.
Maybe nature isn't part of your life and you consider a spammer someone who cares about it, but that is just you're point of view. Maybe I overdone with the number of photos, but thats because I'm glad of my life now, and of the weather outside, not to make a portofolio or something else.

Just some flying around over my little hometown, and the final approach:P1000199.JPG

P1000203.JPG

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 11-15-2010 at 01:09 PM.
(#319 (permalink))
Old
nyc281089 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to nyc281089
SAGF Photogrpahy - 11-15-2010, 06:03 PM

Here is my picture
http://sagfphotography.files.wordpre...pg?w=500&h=750
(#320 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

11-16-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
Maybe nature isn't part of your life and you consider a spammer someone who cares about it, but that is just you're point of view. Maybe I overdone with the number of photos, but thats because I'm glad of my life now, and of the weather outside, not to make a portofolio or something else.
Excuse you.. Don't make comments about my life, when you don't know anything about it. FYI I live on a huge farm in the middle of the country. I got deers running around my back-yard and foxes looking through the windows on my porch.

And I stated my comment as a MOD of this forum. If I tell you that your repetitive posts and gazillions of photos are spam - then you're most likely on the edge of it being spam.

I'm glad that you're happy about your life - cheers to you, mate - but tone it down a bit, alright? Let others throw in an input or two.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast