LinkBack Thread Tools
(#331 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Hmm, those aren't spam. Posting too much isn't spam either. As long as he's on topic and doesn't post unrelated crap, he's alright.

Don't wanna sound rude, but you're a mod, you don't make the rules, you just manage sections based on the rules that the forums has.
I agree with Line that he was a bit over the top. If you're going to post that many photos (which in this case were mostly of the same thing at that) then at least post them in a single post.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#332 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
11-25-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
I agree with Line that he was a bit over the top. If you're going to post that many photos (which in this case were mostly of the same thing at that) then at least post them in a single post.
Sure, but that's not spamming. It's doubl... er I mean multi-posting... which yeah is against the rules. But certainly no spam at all.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#333 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Sure, but that's not spamming. It's doubl... er I mean multi-posting... which yeah is against the rules. But certainly no spam at all.
I agree with this as well. Perhaps his multi-posts annoyed Line so much that in the spur of the moment she picked the wrong term to use :0

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#334 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
11-25-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
  • No matter how hot you think you are, or how much you think everyone needs to see your pics - please do not post more than 3 pics a day. If you want to post 6 pics in one day, sure, but don`t please post any more for 2 days....
I'm sorry, but first I read the topics rules, after that I posted, I didn't know the rules of the forum are upper than the rules stated here. I didn't know then how to get 2 photos in one post, without automatically putting them side by side and deforming the entire forum page.
I obeyed the rules stated, nothing more. I responded so aggressive because I felt misjudged just because I was new on this forum, and I'm sorry for that.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#335 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
11-26-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
I'm sorry, but first I read the topics rules, after that I posted, I didn't know the rules of the forum are upper than the rules stated here. I didn't know then how to get 2 photos in one post, without automatically putting them side by side and deforming the entire forum page.
I obeyed the rules stated, nothing more. I responded so aggressive because I felt misjudged just because I was new on this forum, and I'm sorry for that.
It's because you are attaching images, that limits you.

Use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and use the forum image tags to display them here.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#336 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-30-2010, 01:41 AM

My car this morning.

(#337 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-04-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Hmm, those aren't spam. Posting too much isn't spam either. As long as he's on topic and doesn't post unrelated crap, he's alright.

Don't wanna sound rude, but you're a mod, you don't make the rules, you just manage sections based on the rules that the forums has.
I don't make the rules, but we have clear definitions of when it's spam. If he filled up a thread with 30 pictures in one entry of the same things (with not much difference or variety) it would STILL be considered spam - whether it be on-topic or not. If I took 30 pictures of my garden because I was 'proud of my life' and posted it in this thread, I'd still be considered a spammer, even though my garden is where I live - and therefore part of my life.

For your reference
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
This is the new and improved Pics Your Life thread.
[*]No matter how hot you think you are, or how much you think everyone needs to see your pics - please do not post more than 3 pics a day. If you want to post 6 pics in one day, sure, but don`t please post any more for 2 days.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-04-2010 at 11:23 PM.
(#338 (permalink))
Old
Yojimbo (Offline)
New to JF

12-05-2010, 12:39 AM

Just before a GiG. I'm the bassist with red beard.

Actually we dont have a tomtom in our band It was birthday of that guy and he got a tomtom with him (!?) so we let him play with us as a suprise

It was quite interesting perform actually, playing Arctic Monkeys with a tomtom :P

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
(#339 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

12-18-2010, 07:55 AM

Well. Knock yourself out. These are just some pictures that I randomly took and liked.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. 私の一番な色は何ですか。「Day--」 黒沼爽子と翔太くん。いつでも/もじもじ-- 30
(#340 (permalink))
Old
lejika (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to lejika
12-22-2010, 02:16 PM

So! Here are some of my pictures. On the first one I was kinda hungry and it isn't a good idea to hit the machine(like I did) 'cause I didn't get what I wanted and was still hungry >.<. The second picture is my little cousin (she's 3 years old) she's just to adorable <3 we made cake that day and she got all dirty... Okay on the third picture is a puppy. We have a big dalmation girl but we didn't plan that she would have puppys but they came out to be adorable cute looking devils. On the fourth picture is then my big dog(her name's Billy) she was kinda angry but don't know why she gave me that look and a good picture came out. And so the last picture... gym class a friend of mine is getting ready and then I spotted that she had some weird socks.. well we had a good laugh then..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00915.JPG (139.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00831.JPG (88.4 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01037.JPG (110.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01063.JPG (121.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01108.JPG (82.4 KB, 113 views)