JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-25-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Teenager is a modern 20th century concept to fit the further industrializations of the society.
Fuck Yes
/thread

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MC9876 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-25-2009, 09:16 AM

I don't agree. I feel that the younger generation is pretty well educated, work very hard and in general are quite polite. Ofcourse you always have some annoying people, no matter what age.
You hear stories form 'older people' about the sixties/seventies, drugs and free moral, and I don't recognize any of these things today.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-25-2009, 11:40 AM

Lots of people are rude these days, not just teenagers. Actually the majority of people that have been rude to me are adults, that seem to think that they have the priority over everything and that they don't have to be polite to me because I'm younger.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

08-25-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Teenagers today think they have such a hard life, Going to school sitting around all day just thinking. Thats not hard at all.
They only make thier lives seem hard to themselves.
And thus emo were born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC9876 View Post
I don't agree. I feel that the younger generation is pretty well educated, work very hard and in general are quite polite.
In Holland, maybe, but don't think the same thing is in other countries.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

08-25-2009, 01:21 PM

ugh I cant stand disrespectful rude ppls I dont know why people are so rude now days it drives me crazy. I think they think its ok to be a jerk or something.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-25-2009, 01:49 PM

The thing is, in my opinion of course, people's definitions of 'rude' are completely different. I'm from Southern USA, I have an extremely light accent and everyone down here is always waving and asking how you are or whatever.And then when you got up North everyone is all 'HMPH!' and ignores you or acts really stiff. I thought they were extremely rude until I dated a boy from the North [who'd moved to my state] and he acted just like that and I asked why he was so rude and he explained the whole 'culture' thing that's how everyone was raised basically [except for a few] and he told me coming to my state was like walking into a different culture altogether and he thought WE were rude for being so 'in your face'.

That being they're also teenagers they think they're extremely clever, but they just make themselves the jackasses of the class. Anyone acknowledging them in a positive or negative way is just going to feed them.

Your parents won't admit it but they were royal terrors in high school too I bet, so its not just this generation. My father tells me stories about what he and his friends used to do and I hear stories about my uncle and his friends all the way from breaking into the school, to setting a field on fire, to telling a cop he had beer in his car when he was underage [he wised up and now he's a big name pharmacist]. It's just high school, like I said they think they're SO clever.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#27 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-25-2009, 01:55 PM

bugger >.>
i prefer talking to adults =P
kids are way too... uninteresting.....
^_^

of course, that's just generally speaking

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-25-2009, 02:01 PM

People started becoming rude when years ago the government started telling parents how to discipline their children. All spanking became bad and you were to treat your children like little adults. We were spanked if we were rude to anyone especially the adults. Now, these first generations of these non disciplined kids have their own children are teaching them to be rude in a cycle that I cannot see ever ending in the future. Sad.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MegeBlast (Offline)
New to JF

08-25-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
I mean, I'm a teen (freshman), but I don't think I'm as rude as others. People just annoy me with how they act towards others and towards teachers. Like a few days ago, in art class, our teacher made us stand up and say our name and to say one thing that we like about art. And entire table said they didn't like art in such a rude way. I mean, who doesn't like one aspect about art?
I have always respected my teachers even if it is a teacher I don't like.

All the other students in my class also respect the teachers (thank god, I hate troublemakers). But in other classes I have seen alot of other students that are basicly rude towards the teacher. Not listning to the teacher and even calling the teacher bad names. I just want to stand up and shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN AND RESPECT THE TEACHER YOU TWAT!".

I think that it is important to respect eatch other, atleast some one with a higher athority like a teacher.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-25-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegeBlast View Post
I have always respected my teachers even if it is a teacher I don't like.

All the other students in my class also respect the teachers (thank god, I hate troublemakers). But in other classes I have seen alot of other students that are basicly rude towards the teacher. Not listning to the teacher and even calling the teacher bad names. I just want to stand up and shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN AND RESPECT THE TEACHER YOU TWAT!".

I think that it is important to respect eatch other, atleast some one with a higher athority like a teacher.
haha =P
i did that.. very often xD
i'd just tell everyone to stfu
and antagonise pretty much anyone who dared to stand up to me =P

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.