JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

Why are teens so rude these days? - 08-25-2009, 12:54 AM

I mean, I'm a teen (freshman), but I don't think I'm as rude as others. People just annoy me with how they act towards others and towards teachers. Like a few days ago, in art class, our teacher made us stand up and say our name and to say one thing that we like about art. And entire table said they didn't like art in such a rude way. I mean, who doesn't like one aspect about art?

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
08-25-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
I mean, I'm a teen (freshman), but I don't think I'm as rude as others. People just annoy me with how they act towards others and towards teachers. Like a few days ago, in art class, our teacher made us stand up and say our name and to say one thing that we like about art. And entire table said they didn't like art in such a rude way. I mean, who doesn't like one aspect about art?
They probably just want to get on the teacher's nerves. They're just being normal teens. Besides, I didn't like my art teacher, but I still respected her and did her work. It's not that teens are rude. Teens go through their rebellious phases. It's nothing. At least I hope not.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-25-2009, 12:59 AM

Some kids just learn manners badly. :/ You're just gonna have to deal. I do every day

8/21/09
(#4 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
08-25-2009, 01:00 AM

Quote:
I don't know, but things like that bother me too. That's all I'm going to say though....don't feel like getting pissed
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Lamb (Offline)
Hi

08-25-2009, 01:11 AM

Sometimes I don't think it is the age.I think it just may be the person.Then agiain some people are just nicer and more muture than others.

Um..........
(#6 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-25-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
I mean, I'm a teen (freshman), but I don't think I'm as rude as others.
You'll see people in their 20s who are as rude as teens when you go to college.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Lamb (Offline)
Hi

08-25-2009, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
You'll see people in their 20s who are as rude as teens when you go to college.
Don't you love it when people lie too you and tell you that it gets better when you go to collage.

Um..........
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-25-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
cool story bro

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#9 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

08-25-2009, 01:35 AM

yes, I think it would be more appropriate to ask, "Where did common decency go?" Lack of respect can be found from one end of the age spectrum to the other... it's the saddening nature of the world we live in... I believe it's population... when the population of a certain area arises to where people don't know each other, there is no positive incentive to be considerate. If you live in a small town and everyone knows one another it would be different. There is just no reason to be nice to the person next to you when you live in a large city as you will most likely never see them again...(I sure am sick of McDonalds trash being thrown into our yard when people drive by, or shouted at by idiots in huge, jacked up Ford trucks as they pass by our house). I live in a big city and yet I make sure to give a "hey there" or "evening" to people I pass when I go for a walk or bike ride... sometimes I'll get a cheery response from him/ her that gives me just a little more hope for our world...

IamKira
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Lamb (Offline)
Hi

08-25-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
yes, I think it would be more appropriate to ask, "Where did common decency go?" Lack of respect can be found from one end of the age spectrum to the other... it's the saddening nature of the world we live in... I believe it's population... when the population of a certain area arises to where people don't know each other, there is no positive incentive to be considerate. If you live in a small town and everyone knows one another it would be different. There is just no reason to be nice to the person next to you when you live in a large city as you will most likely never see them again...(I sure am sick of McDonalds trash being thrown into our yard when people drive by, or shouted at by idiots in huge, jacked up Ford trucks as they pass by our house). I live in a big city and yet I make sure to give a "hey there" or "evening" to people I pass when I go for a walk or bike ride... sometimes I'll get a cheery response from him/ her that gives me just a little more hope for our world...
I guess your right.But I live in very small town and "southern hospitality" sometimes can be total bull crap.I don't like liveing in a small town because everyone is up everybodys butt gosping about each other and no privacy.Most people here are only out there for themselves and dosen't really care about others.I really like to be in a big city where at if they are rude to me a least they don't know my name.

But I kinda blame this genaration on television.Some of our youth have been raised on it and are easyly influinced by the way people act so therefore they act that way.Or it could be the parents fault for not bothering to teach thier kids manners and how too treat others with respect.Im just going out a limb here so don't jump one me about this please.But ya know nobody perfect. ._.

Um..........