JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
JF is unique - 09-25-2009, 02:02 PM

I was thinking the other day, about how much this place sucks and how a lot of people hate it, and I realized how unique, not this place, but the people here are. I don't think you would ever meet people anywhere else like the people here...don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily a good thing (or a bad thing, really). But, where else would you find a kid that openly talks about how he got drunk at a friends house and almost died, and has a bunch of fines now? Or randomly post pictures of yourself in your underwear? Not just that, but think about how different everyone here is...not from everyone else in the world, but from each other. We have guys that wear a bunch of girls clothing, and people that think we're all gay...guys wearing make up, and shaving random parts of their body...and girls that like it......and hate it ofc. The diversity of this place is pretty crazy imo, but maybe it's just me.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-25-2009, 02:05 PM

Aren't you projecting?

Quote:
but maybe it's just me.
I think it is just you. There's a bunch of hyperactive weaboo 14-17 yr olds, and then a couple expats living in Japan (adults), and a few more adults who lived in Japan, are back in their home countries, and have mature, nice things to add to conversations. Then like two or three actual Japanese people.

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-25-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I was thinking the other day, about how much this place sucks and how a lot of people hate it, and I realized how unique, not this place, but the people here are. I don't think you would ever meet people anywhere else like the people here...don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily a good thing (or a bad thing, really). But, where else would you find a kid that openly talks about how he got drunk at a friends house and almost died, and has a bunch of fines now? Or randomly post pictures of yourself in your underwear? Not just that, but think about how different everyone here is...not from everyone else in the world, but from each other. We have guys that wear a bunch of girls clothing, and people that think we're all gay...guys wearing make up, and shaving random parts of their body...and girls that like it......and hate it ofc. The diversity of this place is pretty crazy imo, but maybe it's just me.
BWHAHAHAH, oh man. This place is interesting, for sure, but it's in no way unique. Actually, if it stands out for anything, it's that it's member's are kinda polite and well behaved in comparison to other sites.

You clearly haven't been around the internet enough.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

09-25-2009, 03:36 PM

You guys pretty much just proved some of what I said, but this thread is already trash
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

09-25-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
The diversity of this place is pretty crazy imo, but maybe it's just me.
I can't se a big difference with any other internet forum.

I moderated the Casio G-Shock forum for many years. It was part of the largest watch forum on the internet.

Some crazy and fun stuff wnet on for a long time and A watch ended up being passed through many hands around the world from one user to the next.

Meetings were even held between members in Australia, Singapore, the US, the UK, Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand.

We had announcements of fathers passing away, condolences being posted, all sorts of things.

It was basically a community.

As GT said, this fourm has a VERY wide and varied user structure ranging from kids, teenagers wearing fancy dress to hide bods, and oldies.

Cheers - Oz
(#6 (permalink))
Old
TyreaL (Offline)
きぼう

Send a message via MSN to TyreaL
09-25-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
BWHAHAHAH, oh man. This place is interesting, for sure, but it's in no way unique. Actually, if it stands out for anything, it's that it's member's are kinda polite and well behaved in comparison to other sites.
one of the things that drew my attention long time ago about this site .. which is a great thing about this forum having such polite well mannered members , which make it UNIQUE .. unlike the other forums

thanks for the topic ..

keep it up .. ^_^

your sincerely
Tyreal

Last edited by TyreaL : 09-25-2009 at 05:23 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

09-25-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyreaL View Post
one the things that drew my attention long time ago about this site ..

Please watch your language

Cheers - Oz
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TyreaL (Offline)
きぼう

Send a message via MSN to TyreaL
09-25-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Please watch your language
I'm sorry , but i didn't say anything wrong , i was complimenting the forum ..

that the forum has a well mannered members and polite ..

you misunderstood my reply my friend

^_^

Last edited by TyreaL : 09-25-2009 at 04:06 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
09-25-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
lol no your right <3 I kinda think in the same way ^^ thats the reason why I'm still here

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#10 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

09-25-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
lol no your right <3 I kinda think in the same way ^^ thats the reason why I'm still here
I'm glad someone agrees
It is definately the only reason I'm still here....that and I don't have another forum to go to :S