(#1 (permalink))
Old
Klint (Offline)
JF Old Timer

What Is Your Myers-Brigs Personality Type? - 09-29-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Jung Typology Test™
After completing the questionnaire, you will obtain:

-Your type formula according to Carl Jung and Isabel Myers-Briggs typology along with the strengths of the preferences
-The description of your personality type
-The list of occupations and educational institutions where you can get relevant degree or training, most suitable for your personality type - Jung Career Indicator™
Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

Here's my results...

Quote:
INTJ: Introversion, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judgment.

Strength of the preferences:

I=89
N=50
T=62
J=33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula; You are:

-Very expressed introvert
-Moderately expressed intuitive personality
-Distinctively expressed thinking personality
-Moderately expressed judging personality

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.
There can be up to 16 results, so I can't make a poll. And just a warning, but a few of the questions can be a bit difficult, i.e. some could be one or the other, or not really apply to you.

It'll be interesting to see who gets what.

"Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-29-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Your Type is
INTJ

Introverted-67
Intuitive-50
Thinking-50
Judging-11

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake. contd here: INTJ Profile

Wow...how true:

Quote:
Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.
That's the whole reason I avoid friendships and relationships as much as possible.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

09-29-2009, 12:37 AM

INTP or INTJ, tie between them. Took the test in college, on paper. Heh.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

09-29-2009, 05:09 PM

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

10-19-2009, 04:23 PM

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
33 50 25 11
Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

yea...i'm introverted like an atomic bomb

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Klint (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-19-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
yea...i'm introverted like an atomic bomb
And I'm extraverted like a black hole.

Last edited by Klint : 10-19-2009 at 04:57 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Liongale (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Liongale Send a message via MSN to Liongale
10-19-2009, 07:39 PM

INFJ, a 'Counselor' type. Seems I'm a very clever fellow, suspicious of others, and I can read them like a book. Heh heh. I'm sure all these personality types are written to boost the ego, however.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Klint (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-19-2009, 08:36 PM

In a few ways they're true, but yeah. You're right. It's like how you'll never find a fortune cookie that says "I hate you."

(#9 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

10-21-2009, 08:24 PM

i am the protector type persay ^.^ oh ya!! that was fun.
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 25 38 11
You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

HUMANS ARE COWARDS IN THE FACE OF HAPPINESS. IT TAKES COURAGE TO HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS.