JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
ForReal (Offline)
I`m Da Awesome

Send a message via Skype™ to ForReal
10-09-2009, 12:55 AM

Yah it is boring to have a phone and no one to talk to cuz when i call or text people they do not answer there phones and when i get stuff to do they call me or text me so like wtf u guys u missed out no my fult
(#32 (permalink))
Old
ForReal (Offline)
I`m Da Awesome

10-09-2009, 01:16 AM

What`s so kewl about the new "i phone"?

I have had my same phone for now then 4 years now and it "still works".
(#33 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
10-09-2009, 01:25 AM

Wow, OP just seems mad about phones......maybe you could be a telemarketing...guy (girl?)
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
10-09-2009, 01:26 AM

I have my phone with me everywhere, and I feel quite lost without it.
I don`t have lots of people to call, and really only rarely use it for actual calls (work related, etc)... But it has a full browser, GPS, navigation system, etc etc.
If there is something I want to remember - I save that on my phone. If there is something I want to check, I can do it there and then on my phone. Plus, checking out Google Maps satellite images as you`re walking around is pretty cool.

If it were only for calls, then I doubt I`d feel the attachment. Probably not even if it were calls and mail (although that is pretty much what my first phone 10 years ago was like and I certainly adored it at the time...) It`s just an all around useful item.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
ForReal (Offline)
I`m Da Awesome

10-09-2009, 01:32 AM

idk what the new phones do cuz i have had mine so long so ya and people stoped calling me so im going to like as my mom to kick me off of the plan
(#36 (permalink))
Old
JayAyeAre (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to JayAyeAre
10-09-2009, 04:54 AM

to stay in contact with friends and to buy weed.
that's about it.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
ForReal (Offline)
I`m Da Awesome

10-09-2009, 12:54 PM

wow really weed that`s so ... lame
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
10-09-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I have my phone with me everywhere, and I feel quite lost without it.
I don`t have lots of people to call, and really only rarely use it for actual calls (work related, etc)... But it has a full browser, GPS, navigation system, etc etc.
If there is something I want to remember - I save that on my phone. If there is something I want to check, I can do it there and then on my phone. Plus, checking out Google Maps satellite images as you`re walking around is pretty cool.

If it were only for calls, then I doubt I`d feel the attachment. Probably not even if it were calls and mail (although that is pretty much what my first phone 10 years ago was like and I certainly adored it at the time...) It`s just an all around useful item.
See thats exactly what I said i use all the other features on my phone more than the phone itself. Pictures, games, notes, web browsing and text not so much the GPS because i have one in my car but i hardly use the phone feature. Its just amazing how far things have come i still remember when cell phones were unheard off now there is basically nothing we cant do with them.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM

I forget my phone a lot. Anyway, my main use of my phone is for an emergency. I don't even have one of those "real cellphones". I have a Tracfone. I rarely ever use it. I use it more to hold phone numbers and as an alarm more than I actually talk on it. lol

To be completely honest, I don't care to talk on the phone much. Seems to take a lot of concentration for me to pay attention, unless the call is business related, and even then, I'd use a home phone. I also tell people if they need to get in touch with me, call me using the home phone. If it's an emergency, and you can't get me on the home, then call me on the cell. The cell = back up, not primary.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM

I use my phone to keep in touch w/ my dad. I go to school in the city, which is an hour away from where I live. My cell is helpful if I have car trouble or get lost. Also, my fiance is in the military and stationed in GA so I use my cell to keep in touch cause his number isn't local-meaning I can't call him on our house phone. :3