JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
2nsane2005 (Offline)
New to JF

Buying stuff for me - 10-10-2009, 10:28 PM

Hey there Im a huge car enthusiast and i just imported a car from Japan. In Canada they hardly have any parts for my car so I was wondering if anyone on JF would kindly go out and buy me some things I would of course pay for the the cost of the product+shipping and you can get a commission too I can pay through Paypal. I have done this before with a company in Japan and had a great experience with them but they were charging too much. If your interested please PM on here or email me at dalyrowling@gmail.com

Thanks alot
(#2 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-10-2009, 10:51 PM

sorry, I wouldn't be able to help you out. You can usually find supplies online, however- since it's imported I'm guessing it's right side steering/ controls and you'll have to be careful w/ some of the add-ons... What is it by the way? '86? sw20? fd3S? R34? s13?
anyway, only a few after-market mods will need to come from japan... you should be able to find most of the hardware somewhere in the states or canada.

what r u planning on doing to the vehicle?

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 10-11-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: i wanted to
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

10-11-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nsane2005 View Post
Hey there Im a huge car enthusiast and i just imported a car from Japan. In Canada they hardly have any parts for my car so I was wondering if anyone on JF would kindly go out and buy me some things I would of course pay for the the cost of the product+shipping and you can get a commission too I can pay through Paypal. I have done this before with a company in Japan and had a great experience with them but they were charging too much. If your interested please PM on here or email me at dalyrowling@gmail.com

Thanks alot

YAHOO Auctions Japan.

Rinkya Shopping Servce.

Cheers - Oz
(#4 (permalink))
Old
2nsane2005 (Offline)
New to JF

10-11-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
sorry, I wouldn't be able to help you out. You can usually find supplies online, however- since it's imported I'm guessing it's right side steering/ controls and you'll have to be careful w/ some of the add-ons... What is it by the way? '86? sw20? fd3S? R34? s13?
anyway, only a few after-market mods will need to come from japan... you should be able to find most of the hardware somewhere in the states or canada.

what r u planning on doing to the vehicle?
Ce9a evo 2 gsr mate All im after right now is Ultra silicone spark plug leads. part number 2557-10
(#5 (permalink))
Old
2nsane2005 (Offline)
New to JF

10-11-2009, 08:54 PM

Ive used Japan Auction Agency in the past and they were very good