JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   halloween decorations for a pub/bar (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/28501-halloween-decorations-pub-bar.html)

onlybyron 10-29-2009 01:56 PM

halloween decorations for a pub/bar

both my brothers run a bar (called cuba) and there having a halloween party, but they need decorations and they put me up to the task of finding easy/uncostly decorations...

Undertherose25 10-29-2009 02:41 PM

Why not make some Tombstones? Don't use that hard foam, I forgot what it's called...if you mix it with spray paint it makes a very lethal poison.

You can probably get some fake spiders and webbing and few skulls really cheap too, and some dry ice...make the bar look graveyard like.

Hide the dry ice though, if someone gets drunk [or unfortunately they're completely sober] and wants to make a 'smokey' drink and they shove it into a plastic bottle of whatever and plugs the top they've made a very dangerous mini bomb.

darksyndrem 10-29-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertherose25 (Post 780353)
Why not make some Tombstones? Don't use that hard foam, I forgot what it's called...if you mix it with spray paint it makes a very lethal poison.

You can probably get some fake spiders and webbing and few skulls really cheap too, and some dry ice...make the bar look graveyard like.

Hide the dry ice though, if someone gets drunk [or unfortunately they're completely sober] and wants to make a 'smokey' drink and they shove it into a plastic bottle of whatever and plugs the top they've made a very dangerous mini bomb.

..........if anyone ever turned a Halloween party into a terrorist attack, it'd be you.

Undertherose25 10-29-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 780354)
..........if anyone ever turned a Halloween party into a terrorist attack, it'd be you.

:p

My Stage Craft professor lectured us on '100 Stupid Things that Win Idiots Darwin Awards on Halloween' a few weeks ago.

onlybyron 10-29-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertherose25 (Post 780353)

Where the hell do you get dry ice from XP

Columbine 10-29-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlybyron (Post 780360)
Where the hell do you get dry ice from XP

Let me google that for you

onlybyron 10-29-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Columbine (Post 780371)

^__^' thanx

Columbine 10-29-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlybyron (Post 780372)
^__^' thanx

And if they want fake snow at Xmas there's a great place that does it in Gloucestershire- They supplied all the Harry Potter films.

onlybyron 10-29-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Columbine (Post 780377)
And if they want fake snow at Xmas there's a great place that does it in Gloucestershire- They supplied all the Harry Potter films.

AWSOME ^___^ cheers man

onlybyron 10-29-2009 05:46 PM

double post i know but...
now my brothers put me to the task of "try find some halloween drinks" >_>