JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-18-2009, 05:51 AM

i don't think assigning a +1 -1 really works for real world situations.. which is why we have a justice system in the first place..
i'd have imagined this thread would have died sooo long ago lol

IamKira
(#102 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
11-18-2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
i don't think assigning a +1 -1 really works for real world situations.. which is why we have a justice system in the first place..
I thought it would too. But I guess it's too popular to die.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-18-2009, 05:56 AM

Quote:
But in your head, thinking about what they did, was it a good thing, or a bad thing?
(#104 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-18-2009, 06:10 AM

It was a bad thing, obviously. they were arrested and charged.. which only means that the local law enforcement found their activity illegal. as we all know, our laws are made with the intent of spreading good things to our communities and vanquishing evil. so by transitive properties they did a bad thing.. it is crucial that tax dollars be allocated to search vehicle registry entires and send cop cruisers to the location of the vehicles and bring the kids into custody and process them... we must keep these evil teenagers off the streets at all cost! they are disruptive and detrimental to our way of life... i saw some kids out earlier biking around and one of them was riding without a helmet which is required by law and crossed the street without using the crosswalk! .. i almost whipped out my phone to call the police but i realized they'd have no way of tracking them.. well gosh darn.. if only i could have helped society out on that one guess we'll just have to hope the police are more vigilant than i in stopping these atrocities

IamKira
(#105 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-18-2009, 06:21 AM

Quote:
It was a bad thing, obviously. they were arrested and charged.. which only means that the local law enforcement found their activity illegal. as we all know, our laws are made with the intent of spreading good things to our communities and vanquishing evil. so by transitive properties they did a bad thing.. it is crucial that tax dollars be allocated to search vehicle registry entires and send cop cruisers to the location of the vehicles and bring the kids into custody and process them... we must keep these evil teenagers off the streets at all cost! they are disruptive and detrimental to our way of life... i saw some kids out earlier biking around and one of them was riding without a helmet which is required by law and crossed the street without using the crosswalk! .. i almost whipped out my phone to call the police but i realized they'd have no way of tracking them.. well gosh darn.. if only i could have helped society out on that one guess we'll just have to hope the police are more vigilant than i in stopping these atrocities
Nice way of not answering the simplest question I have probably ever asked.

By filibustering I am getting the impression that you know what they did can't be defined as "right" but you still want to continue the myth that the injustice was in their "arrest" (an event that never happened).

"It was a bad thing, obviously"...that's the end of the story.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-18-2009, 06:32 AM

god, i love filibusters.
i'd crawl into bed with one if it was at all possible
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington ftw!
great movie

IamKira