LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I'd understand if they were arrested for raping their order (such people should be kept away from the society), but rapping at a drive-through...I agree it's kinda silly and annoying, but it's not a reason to call the cops.
They were not arrested. They were cited.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-31-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Oh yea, cause paranoia and bad things only happens in America
not saying that.. of course there are situations and systems and people much the same to the situations and systems and people in various other parts of the world... but Norway is my ultimate goal... and over in those Scandinavian areas , these types of situations for the most part just don't exist ....(tired of all the hype and the mass consumerism and the hard cut capitalism) i need to find somewhere quiet is all .. a nice small Norwegian town w/ limited access would be ideal

IamKira
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
not saying that.. of course there are situations and systems and people much the same to the situations and systems and people in various other parts of the world... but Norway is my ultimate goal... and over in those Scandinavian areas , these types of situations for the most part just don't exist ....(tired of all the hype and the mass consumerism and the hard cut capitalism) i need to find somewhere quiet is all .. a nice small Norwegian town w/ limited access would be ideal
You think bizarre things don't happen in Norway? The home of the worlds creepiest death metal and where they celebrate Easter by reading crime novels?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-31-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
i thought they routed all their orders through India.

I wish.

Nope we deal with people directly.

At least at the McD's I used to work at.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#25 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertherose25 View Post
I wish.

Nope we deal with people directly.

At least at the McD's I used to work at.
wouldn't it be dumb though, bc then who would you complain to if your order came out wrong. lol

Dealing with people directly is the only way to go :P
(#26 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
10-31-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
There are quiet places in every country, even America.
I live in a small quiet town myself *cough*InAmerica*cough*. Less than 1000 people in population. It's nice and peaceful - hardly any troubles or noise. Those types of situations don't exist here, so not like every place in America is exactly the same
(#27 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
There are quiet places in every country, even America.
I live in a small quiet town myself *cough*InAmerica*cough*. Less than 1000 people in population. It's nice and peaceful - hardly any troubles or noise. Those types of situations don't exist here, so not like every place in America is exactly the same
duh theres barely any people...lol

my town has 110k + and there's alot crime its a small town though
(#28 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
10-31-2009, 11:36 PM

Wow.

Just this weekend actually I did the drive through manipulation trick I learned on YouTube, and I got two free Happy Meals and an extra double cheeseburger.
So in a way McDonalds got their payback. Ha!

But I guess it's understandable that they were holding up the line; disorderly conduct; obnoxious; etc. But for the woman to say that she felt threatened is ridiculous. She was definitely a tree-hugging moron, and was obviously lying in an attempt to get the kids in trouble.

猿も木から落ちる
(#29 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

11-01-2009, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Wow.

Just this weekend actually I did the drive through manipulation trick I learned on YouTube, and I got two free Happy Meals and an extra double cheeseburger.
So in a way McDonalds got their payback. Ha!

But I guess it's understandable that they were holding up the line; disorderly conduct; obnoxious; etc. But for the woman to say that she felt threatened is ridiculous. She was definitely a tree-hugging moron, and was obviously lying in an attempt to get the kids in trouble.
how does that trick go?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-01-2009, 01:08 AM

They rapped the theme song of Burger King...