JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
Teens cited for rapping their order at the local McDonalds - 10-30-2009, 11:53 PM

McPrank: 4 teens cited for McDonald’s rap - Criminal weirdness- msnbc.com

Looks like these kids ran out of luck =/
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-30-2009, 11:59 PM

Quote:
"The employee in question felt that her safety was at risk as a result of the alleged actions of these individuals in the drive-thru, not as a result of them rapping their order,"
Um...what actions? They rapped and left.

OMG SCARY

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#3 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-31-2009, 12:05 AM

this is absolutely asinine... this is exactly why i need to get out of this country... i'm so sick of the insanity.. and the backwards thinking.. and the hypocrisy.. and the lies..

i can't believe the employee had the audacity to claim that she/ he (didn't read it too closely) felt he/ she was in danger... wtf?...
this is a blatant restriction on free speech.. and terrible execution of the law

IamKira
(#4 (permalink))
Old
orca (Offline)
JF Regular

10-31-2009, 12:08 AM

Total overreaction by the sounds of it, she didn't say exactly why her safety was an issue, maybe she's used to serving up orders mechanically and the rap threw her off balance, they say they weren't holding anybody up and if there were cars behind them horning and complaining then the manager can tell them to leave, but jus rapping the order should've given the staff a laugh and they should've been thanks for breaking the routine and boredom of a robotic job by bringing in humour, poor kids probably jus picked the wrong drive-thru. There isn't a mention of any threatening behaviour so i'm confused to why report these kids to the police and put them thru this, jus kids bein kids by the sounds of it.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Altaru (Offline)
I want my Insanity back!

10-31-2009, 12:09 AM

... Wow, what a load of crap.

I've hit on people through that mic (once rounded the corner to find it was a guy. A girly guy, but still a guy), and I've never been arrested for anything stupid like this...

It's not like the rap is threatening that if they don't get the order someone's gonna die, it's just a bunch of stupid teens having some fun.

Squad 11 - Sanity isn't our style.

Emilie Autumn, in the middle. She's amazing. That is all.

"We're all puppets. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
10-31-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca View Post
Total overreaction by the sounds of it, she didn't say exactly why her safety was an issue, maybe she's used to serving up orders mechanically and the rap threw her off balance, they say they weren't holding anybody up and if there were cars behind them horning and complaining then the manager can tell them to leave, but jus rapping the order should've given the staff a laugh and they should've been thanks for breaking the routine and boredom of a robotic job by bringing in humour, poor kids probably jus picked the wrong drive-thru. There isn't a mention of any threatening behaviour so i'm confused to why report these kids to the police and put them thru this, jus kids bein kids by the sounds of it.
Much agreed. I cannot stand how mechanical things have become in our country. It's absolutely ridiculous. Everything is so mindless now.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2009, 12:15 AM

Maybe if they had done what the guy asked them to do, they wouldn't have gotten in trouble.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-31-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
this is absolutely asinine... this is exactly why i need to get out of this country... i'm so sick of the insanity.. and the backwards thinking.. and the hypocrisy.. and the lies..

i can't believe the employee had the audacity to claim that she/ he (didn't read it too closely) felt he/ she was in danger... wtf?...
this is a blatant restriction on free speech.. and terrible execution of the law
+1
/Thread

"The employee in question felt that her safety was at risk"
Total BS.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#9 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 03:20 AM

YouTube - bigmac drive thru rap

thats what they in trouble for rapping about.....wow
Its a bit funny..

lyrics...

I need a double cheeseburger
Now hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin` son,
No seeds on the bun
We be up in this drive-thru
Order for two
I got a craving for a number 9
Like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this rizzle
Forizzle, my nizzle
Extra salt on the frizzles
Dr. Pepper, my brotha`
Anotha` for your motha`
Double double super size
And don't forget the fries.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-31-2009, 03:25 AM

i thought they routed all their orders through India (really stupid, complicated, useless idea (business being business), but that seriously was the plan about a year ago) and then relayed the orders to the people working in the actual building.. so it shouldn't have impacted the worker in any way.

IamKira