JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: What do you think of me?
Woah, you're annoyingly-weird! o_O 5 9.62%
You're a cool person! 14 26.92%
You're okay, I guess. 12 23.08%
AnCafe obsessed *(Nyappy!)* 3 5.77%
Really cool! 3 5.77%
Kinda annoying. 7 13.46%
Ehh. 19 36.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
MegeBlast (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2009, 08:17 PM

Name: Espen
Coming to you from: Norway
First Breath: 02/03/1991

I am currently trying to learn the Japanese language, I've just begun.
My interest for Japan started of with anime. I was playing an MMO and some guys whom I was playing with who was from my country told me to watch some anime. I tried to watch some and I was pretty amazed, I thought it was great. I began watching anime last summer. From there I began seing other things Japan had to offer and I thought it was very interesting. I do not watch as much anime any more (still watch some though, but not as much), but I still like Japan alot.

Two days ago I said to myself that I wanted to change in my life (so god damn tierd of the west) and I want to start studying at an university in some other country when I get out of high school. The one country that came into my mind was Japan. So I began to learn Japanese and so far it is very interesting. I have managed to memorize the whole Hiragana now in just 2 days and some other stuff and I am happy with my progress so far.

tl;dr I like Japan and I want to study there at an university and maybe live there later if I enjoy my stay.

Last edited by MegeBlast : 08-22-2009 at 08:19 PM.
(#222 (permalink))
Old
TyreaL (Offline)
きぼう

Send a message via MSN to TyreaL
08-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Greetings Everyone ..

My name is Tyreal , and I'm 23 Years old. Graduated BSc CIS .. ^_^

I love writing Articles , poems and quotes. I Like sports especially Basketball and Running and Ofcourse watching anime.

I'm very curious about the Japanese culture , language , Habits , traditions , history , and the Japanese ethics and principles including The Japanese characteristics.

I'm thinking of traveling to japan one day and visit Fuji's Mountain , Osaka , and ofcourse Tokyo ^_^

I'm Glad to meet ya , (Hajime mashte ) don't mind the spelling I'm still at the beginning , so go easy on me :P

Have a nice day
Your sincerely
Tyreal
^^

Last edited by TyreaL : 08-22-2009 at 09:05 PM.
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

08-22-2009, 08:24 PM

Little suggestion: Try to make your posts using normal-sized and normal-coloured font. As it stands now, your posts are less "posts" and more "bilboard advertisement".

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#224 (permalink))
Old
TyreaL (Offline)
きぼう

Send a message via MSN to TyreaL
08-22-2009, 09:06 PM

Greetings ..

sorry for that .. I'll keep it in mind ^_^

Glad to meet ya .. ^^

Have a nice day
your sincerely
Tyreal

(#225 (permalink))
Old
Googlyguy (Offline)
New to JF

08-24-2009, 06:25 AM

Uh. Hi.

Umm.. Uh. Yeah.

Ummmmmm.. uhhh..

So that uh, that about wraps it up.

"I am unique. Just like everyone else."
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Mikaruv (Offline)
New to JF

08-24-2009, 08:47 PM

Name: Mikaruv
Coming to you from: France
First Breath: 13/09/1990
intentions and whatnot: I was searching a forum about Japan where people speak english, and I found this one. It seemed to be interesting so I registered.
why do you want to go to japan (again): because it's a wonderfull country, I'm interesting in the culture and the language and the japanese way of life... well, I'm found of everything japanese

Because I'm french I don't speak english very well so please be nice with me.

Nice to meet everybody
(#227 (permalink))
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

08-24-2009, 09:06 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah. I'm 23 years old and am from the U.S. I decided to come here because I really want to get fluent in Japanese and I was looking for a good support community. I'd love to hopefully make some friends who live in Japan. I'd like to live there within the next few years. However, I'm not too sure if that'll work out (my husband isn't too big on the idea of being there past a year but he's slowly warming up to it) but I'll at least go there to visit. Any ways, it'd be nice to have some local friends for when we do go.

I absolutely love Japanese culture (and nearly everything about Japan in general) and have for a very long time. So to be able to go there would be a dream come true! Plus, it'd be nice not to have to wait the months that it takes for video games to get to the U.S. from Japan Here's some side info. for all of you! My husband and I both have our bachelor's degrees in multimedia and our major was on game design so I'm using games as a big reason as to why my husband should want to move to Japan. Thankfully he likes everything about Japan too but for some reason he's not sold on the idea of moving there just yet

So that's me! If any one has any questions for me just ask away!
(#228 (permalink))
Old
LadyMasquerade (Offline)
New to JF

08-25-2009, 10:41 AM

Name: Phoebe
Coming to you from: England!!
First Breath: December 1992
Intentions and whatnot: I really like Japanese things, and I've always wanted to join a forum where there are other people with same interests ^^
Why do you want to go to Japan: Because it is an amazing looking country and I love Japanese things.
Favourite Manga/Anime: DEATHNOTE! And Loveless :P

Last edited by Miyavifan : 08-26-2009 at 10:52 PM.
(#229 (permalink))
Old
Devlus (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Devlus Send a message via MSN to Devlus
Cool Hola! - 08-25-2009, 03:31 PM

I'm new to here, my girlfriend begged me to join. My name is Devlus (I don't give out my real name), and I'm 19 years old...young... whatever. I don't take crap from flamers or trolls, so don't start with me. Other than that, I'm as friendly as Shigure.

"High School Girls, High School Girls, All for me, High School Girls!"
~ Shigure
(#230 (permalink))
Old
wizard1231 (Offline)
New to JF

08-25-2009, 05:23 PM

Well...I guess this is the place. Hi everyone. My name is Jeff and I'm coming to you from Chicago. I've been reading this forum for a long time and finally decided to join. I can't believe how knowledgable everyone is. I've learned a lot from this site.