JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: What do you think of me?
Woah, you're annoyingly-weird! o_O 5 9.62%
You're a cool person! 14 26.92%
You're okay, I guess. 12 23.08%
AnCafe obsessed *(Nyappy!)* 3 5.77%
Really cool! 3 5.77%
Kinda annoying. 7 13.46%
Ehh. 19 36.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Riskki (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Riskki
Introduce Yourself! - 05-05-2009, 05:14 PM

Name: Riskki (pronounced either like the word Risky or Risuki) but i answer to most things! ^^
First Breath: when i was born and even then i had to be smacked because i was to stubborn to breathe! Air wasnt to my liking you see! :P haha nooooooooo im way to old for you!!! (or am i ?-_- ) I thought this was the *Pentioners Chat Room*!!
Im from good old Sunny Britain!!
Oh im Female! i guess thats an important fact to add!
Im interested in japan as i would like to form a visual kei band. I play guitar and am learning japanese!
Im new to this chat forum so am a loner quiet literally but im willing to put the loner to one side for the time being if anyone would like to chat!

utsukushi hi wo!
mata aimasyou
jyaane
Love Riskki x

Well.....i guess that's one way to cure world hunger!!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Skuu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Skuu
05-05-2009, 06:05 PM

Name: Matt
Coming to you from: England
First Breath: June 10th 1988
intentions and whatnot: I wanna be an English-Japanese interpreter.
why do you want to go to japan: best way of learning Japanese, love the culture.

Can't really think of anything else to say. I hope we can chat and help each other.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

Send a message via MSN to TenmaAi
05-05-2009, 06:08 PM

Welcome to JF all of you!! ^^

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Lawrence (Offline)
New to JF

Wink 05-06-2009, 02:14 AM

Yes, Finland is Suomi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siruya View Post
Hello everybody! I'm new here. Do you want to know something about me? Oh well, read this and you know something about me. And just know, I'm not very good in English! It's not my language and actually it's not my second language. Here we must learn english, because nobody can talk our language. So sad isn't?

Name: Siruya, but I can tell that my real name is Emilia
Coming to you from: Finland! It's not suprise if you have not hear that country name before. It's small country, near Sweden

First Breath: May 21, 1992

Why do you want to go to Japan: Actually I would go everywhere! I want to go and see the world. I love Finland very much but I think that I will never found something that I'm looking for in here. Okay, I will tell you. I'm looking for adventure, friendship, love and anything like that! But finnish men.. Oh well, I just don't like them and life in here is just so boring. I like adventure.
But Japan is just so cool and I love that culture. So Japan is one place I would like to move in. But I'm afraid that I will never move there because I can't speak japanese at all. But I'm going to learn. Because I just love japanese music and language. It's just so different. But you know.. They said that finnish people could learn japanese easily because our language hear the same a little. Or so other people said. And I have to save money if I want go somewhere around the world. My family isn't rich at all.

Favourite Manga/Anime: There is so many manga and anime that I like. But I like Kuroshitsuji, Fruits basket, ect. There is just so many and I love about all. But I like romance manga and anime very much.

Something else: I would to know new people because I'm very social person and I love to talk. So if you want to know anything about me or Finland, just send message. )

Kiitos jos luitte!
- That was finnish and it's mean Thank you if you read!
Perkele & Sisu

Lawrence Connor
(#5 (permalink))
Old
riku5fire (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 05-06-2009, 03:42 AM

Name: Onjanae, but I like to be called Riku.

Coming to you from: America

First Breath: October 12, 1994 ;A little off topic but, I was such a struggle that somehow i gave my mom sensitive eyes after my birth and my eyesight is really good! I find it ironic don't you think?

intentions and whatnot: I really want to be able to speak Japanese and learn the culture in a real life setting, not just read about it.

Why I want to go to Japan: I've always had this indescribable pull towards everything Japanese. I never new that the things I loved and wanted to learn and did were Japanese related! Weird huh? Or maybe not...

Um, I really hope to meet new people and have a pleasant time on this site! M'kay too formal. How about: Hey everyone I hope we get along, chat together and what not X3 ! There, better!
Oh,yeah! I'm sort of grounded... well not sort of but I'll try to visit as much as possible!

I don't believe in coincidences.

Last edited by riku5fire : 05-06-2009 at 06:07 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
android27 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to android27
05-06-2009, 03:47 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm 21yr male.
Currently about to finish a Bachelor degree in SE.
I've been interested in Japanese culture and language since I was a child.

Although I haven't started learning the language till now, it's something I have started doing as a hobby, for one day I wish to at least be able have a normal conversation with Japanese or anyone who also speaks Nihongo

I'm looking forward to making some friends on here who also have the same ambitions or goals, and to also find help in pursuing this dream of mine

Nice to meet you all
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Talionis (Offline)
New to JF

05-07-2009, 08:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm from the U.S.A, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii.

I found this site while searching for Japanese language products in my quest to re-learn Japanese.

I grew up watching a lot of anime, tokusatsu (Jinzo Ningen Kikaida), henshin, sentai, Abarenbo Shogun, and samurai movies. There's an all-Japanese tv channel in Honolulu, which is where I watched all of these exciting programs.

I grew up learning about Japanese culture from friends who were 1st generation Japanese-Americans. I love the culture, the people, the food, and the language. I took two years of Japanese language classes in high school but don't remember much.

The site looks like it'll be fun to explore and I hope to have some fun conversations here.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Exterminator (Offline)
New to JF

05-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Hmm. I am the EXTERMINATOR! I am a new person here. Kinda find it interesting a forum like this exists.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
coldhazard (Offline)
~Kent~

Send a message via MSN to coldhazard
05-08-2009, 02:41 PM

Name: Kent Luyckx
Coming to you from: Belgium
First Breath: Apil 21, 1990, 1:35pm.
Intentions and whatnot: Learning more about japanese style and looking forward to meeting new people
Why do you want to go to Japan: I don't realy want to move to Japan, not that I don't like Japan its just that moving there would be a big step
Favourite Manga/Anime: ... Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Eyeshield 21, Hellsing, Pretty much anything....

Last edited by coldhazard : 05-09-2009 at 01:46 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
bennyta (Offline)
New to JF

sunday in Tokyo - 05-09-2009, 01:44 PM

Hi, I'm finding information about the 20 funiest places in tokio or yokohama.

them if you want, we could to do a group of funny people intrested to meet that beautiful cities.

I'm foreing and i am living in yokohama, and i think that visit places alone is bored...

how u can see i'm bad with english jajaja, but that is not an obstacle!

la bonito de viajar es q conoces nuevas personas q estan en las mismas q tu, perdidos en mapa de lugares lejanos y desconocidos.

ok, if u are intrested about it just write at racinesgaby@gmail.com
and we can change information or make the group.

Idioms>

English
Spanish
Japanese