JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Wolftron (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Wolftron
05-03-2009, 05:08 AM

Hello everyone my name is Timmy im 19.. from Bridgeport, Connecticut. I like to make music, draw, watch anime, read manga, dream about one day living in japan heh you never know i could probbaly find my wife there
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Lawrence (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 05-03-2009, 10:22 PM

I am originally from Connecticut, USA, now living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, and I was born in May 1966, and I am single.

Lawrence Connor
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Reavyn (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-04-2009, 03:37 AM

Name: Reavyn (pronounced Raven. Prefer it over my real name)
Coming to you from: Georgia, in the U.S.
First Breath: March/18/197x
why do you want to go to japan: I won't lie. The anime caught my eye first. A very long time ago. Then the music kept pulling me. Just something about the sound of the music there. I recently started watching Dramas and movies and found that I act and think a lot of the same ways that are portrayed in the more everyday actions and such. I know you should never go by what you see in films, or atleast that is what most people would tell you. But if you watch just the subtle actions by those in the background or the parts between the acting, it's easy to pick up on ones true nature. Of course, don't get me started on Japanese girls in Kimono's and Yukata's...
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Siruya (Offline)
New to JF

05-05-2009, 08:33 AM

Hello everybody! I'm new here. Do you want to know something about me? Oh well, read this and you know something about me. And just know, I'm not very good in English! It's not my language and actually it's not my second language. Here we must learn english, because nobody can talk our language. So sad isn't?

Name: Siruya, but I can tell that my real name is Emilia
Coming to you from: Finland! It's not suprise if you have not hear that country name before. It's small country, near Sweden

First Breath: May 21, 1992

Why do you want to go to Japan: Actually I would go everywhere! I want to go and see the world. I love Finland very much but I think that I will never found something that I'm looking for in here. Okay, I will tell you. I'm looking for adventure, friendship, love and anything like that! But finnish men.. Oh well, I just don't like them and life in here is just so boring. I like adventure.
But Japan is just so cool and I love that culture. So Japan is one place I would like to move in. But I'm afraid that I will never move there because I can't speak japanese at all. But I'm going to learn. Because I just love japanese music and language. It's just so different. But you know.. They said that finnish people could learn japanese easily because our language hear the same a little. Or so other people said. And I have to save money if I want go somewhere around the world. My family isn't rich at all.

Favourite Manga/Anime: There is so many manga and anime that I like. But I like Kuroshitsuji, Fruits basket, ect. There is just so many and I love about all. But I like romance manga and anime very much.

Something else: I would to know new people because I'm very social person and I love to talk. So if you want to know anything about me or Finland, just send message. )

Kiitos jos luitte!
- That was finnish and it's mean Thank you if you read!
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Debi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-05-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siruya View Post
Hello everybody! I'm new here. Do you want to know something about me? Oh well, read this and you know something about me. And just know, I'm not very good in English! It's not my language and actually it's not my second language. Here we must learn english, because nobody can talk our language. So sad isn't?

Name: Siruya, but I can tell that my real name is Emilia
Coming to you from: Finland! It's not suprise if you have not hear that country name before. It's small country, near Sweden

First Breath: May 21, 1992

Why do you want to go to Japan: Actually I would go everywhere! I want to go and see the world. I love Finland very much but I think that I will never found something that I'm looking for in here. Okay, I will tell you. I'm looking for adventure, friendship, love and anything like that! But finnish men.. Oh well, I just don't like them and life in here is just so boring. I like adventure.
But Japan is just so cool and I love that culture. So Japan is one place I would like to move in. But I'm afraid that I will never move there because I can't speak japanese at all. But I'm going to learn. Because I just love japanese music and language. It's just so different. But you know.. They said that finnish people could learn japanese easily because our language hear the same a little. Or so other people said. And I have to save money if I want go somewhere around the world. My family isn't rich at all.

Favourite Manga/Anime: There is so many manga and anime that I like. But I like Kuroshitsuji, Fruits basket, ect. There is just so many and I love about all. But I like romance manga and anime very much.

Something else: I would to know new people because I'm very social person and I love to talk. So if you want to know anything about me or Finland, just send message. )

Kiitos jos luitte!
- That was finnish and it's mean Thank you if you read!
Hello Suriya ! Nice to meet you !

Jump in the Chat thread if you want to talk !

And you made me laugh ! I'm pretty much everyone know where Finland is !
I even know the capital Helsinki and I also know Karelia.. that's quite it

Gimme a stick and I'll make a masterpiece out of it, go figure.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

05-05-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybomberv2 View Post
Sup? I'm new.
Hello new guy! welcome (:

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

05-05-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybomberv2 View Post
So, what's new?
nothing really just chilling cuz i'm bored

you?

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

05-05-2009, 02:08 PM

Well it's early in the morning(where I am), no one really is awake

(#99 (permalink))
Old
LexChan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to LexChan
08-29-2009, 12:19 PM

hello there ^^

my name is Alexandra,I'm coming from Serbia
i study Japanese laguage for 10 months
but my progress is very slow :P

I love Japanese language because it's different than any other languange i had a chance to study

btw i'm 17. go to philological highschool....

i came here because i wanna talk with other people who likes japan as much as i like

see ya around
(#100 (permalink))
Old
000h (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to 000h
Question Hi - 08-29-2009, 12:25 PM

Hello, I am totally new to this site. I'm a high school student living in the US, and I have been learning Japanese for a few years now. Could someone kindly send me a message explaining how to post a question? I am having difficulty writing a letter in Japanese.

Thanks in advanced!!
Anran Li (000h)

BTW: I really like the smileys on this forum!!