12-18-2009, 09:12 AM

ah how can I dare, its my fault. Im so sorry
thx for correcting my fault arigato gozaimasu :P
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Sakamae (Offline)
JF Regular

12-18-2009, 09:17 AM

Hi i'm new on here so..... Whats going on?
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Ramzus (Offline)
New to JF

12-19-2009, 06:58 PM

Name: Aaron
First Breath: January 1st, 1986
Coming to you from: United States

Intro: Hello all! I just wanted to introduce myself properly and become more active on the forum and get to know everyone!

Bio: I am a open minded, free spirited, loving and overly happy young man who enjoys life!

why do you want to go to japan: The culture is what really attracts me the most! I want to do more then go, I want to move there, I have many reasons why, such as the low crime rate and the open culture. THE FOOD! Can't forget the wondrous food! I am a total Sushi junkie! I have a massive appetite for fish, raw or cooked :-D I know I still have much to learn about the Japanese Government and how everything ticks, but I plan to go there sometime late next year if I am able to find a decent paying job. I dislike were I live, not the State, but the country as a whole....

Favorite Japanese Music: Ayumi Hamasaki / BoA <J-Music is very hard to find in the US, so far these are the only artists I have, I tend to drive down the road with my windows down and Japanese booming out of my car, Lol, I get that odd look from people trying to figure out what I'm listening too :-p
(#224 (permalink))
Old
haadott (Offline)
New to JF

12-23-2009, 05:08 PM

Name: Glenn
Coming to you from: Norway
First Breath: 1974

こんにちは。 
I have just started learning Japanese, and having great fun doing it
My goal is to live one year in Japan within the next 2-3 years. Maby work at a japanese Montessori school.
Hope to meet some cool people trough this forum, and maby get some help when I'm lost with my study..lol.
Beside my passion for the japanese culture, I love music. I am a huge Kiss and Elvis fan!
Take care folks!!
さようなら。

trying to learn 日本語
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Ryuta666 (Offline)
New to JF

12-23-2009, 10:02 PM

to remove thanks

Last edited by Ryuta666 : 01-30-2015 at 08:14 PM.
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-25-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuta666 View Post
Name: Ryūta
Coming to you from: France
First Breath: May/17/1988
Bio: People says I'm an weird person... Make your own opinion.
Why do you want to go to japan: I luv japanese music, culture, way of life... And I need to move far from here...

I'm here to find interesting people to talk to... maybe make friends... and getting informations...

Welcome Ryuta666, being weird means being unique, some people are followers while others are leaders, and being unique is aprt of being a leader,lol

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#227 (permalink))
Old
TouyaHAMEHA (Offline)
New to JF

Hi ^^; - 12-27-2009, 05:16 AM

My name: Kyle
Currently in: New Jersey, USA
First breath: I don't remember but I'm told May 10th, 1988.
"Intentions and what-not": Well, I've always been interested in the Japanese culture, anime, music, etc., but recently took an interest in wanting to actually go and live there (for a short, lengthy time or permanently). It's really a beautiful place from what I can see. As for the site, I was interested to see if there were active forums, and this is the first one Google gave me. So, I joined. ^^! I'm really excited to learn more and meet people that are drawn to this type of forum.

Why do I want to go to Japan? Well...I sort of answered that above ^^; I just really find the culture and anime industry very enticing. Plus, I'm really into Eastern Philosophy, the Japanese life style and beliefs, and martial arts (though my art is Chinese). ^^;

It's very nice to meet everyone ^^ and I hope the holidays have treated you all well! If I was vague, sorry! but I don't wanna overdo it D:
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Chiyamae (Offline)
New to JF

12-27-2009, 11:56 AM

Name: Chiyamae
Coming to you from: Philippines
First Breath: Oct. 5,1994
Why do you want to go to Japan: uhm, i want to go to Japan coz everything about it interest me alot. J-pop, culture, cosplay, and their shows..the language, too

I'm new here, by the way. hope we all can be good friends n_n

LIFE is really SIMPLE but MEN insist on making it COMPLICATED
(#229 (permalink))
Old
TheDarkOne (Offline)
New to JF

12-28-2009, 03:40 AM

Name: Katy
Coming to you from: the states
First breath: June 22, 1990
Bio: I'm just a nerdy gothic-esque (or so I've been told) girl trying to make it through another day.
Why you want to go to Japan: The culture has always fascinated me. It's very beautiful and interesting. Japan is not the only place I'd like to visit. I'd like to travel the world.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.
(#230 (permalink))
Old
Sune (Offline)
New to JF

01-03-2010, 09:22 PM

Name: Sune
Coming to you from: Denmark
First Breath: June/29/1987
Intentions and whatnot: Just wanna talk with people that enjoy the same things and to debate with.
Why do you want to go to japan: Wanna try and live and work there and train with the master of the martial arts called Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu bit of a mouth full since i train it here in Demark.

Anything els just write me or what ever

It is the man gripped by fear, who still stands to face his enemies, that is truly possessed of bravery.