JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Introductions (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/28668-introductions.html)

metalboy94 01-24-2010 03:09 PM

Name: MetalBoy

Coming to you from: Romania

First Breath: May 8th 1994

Why am I here: to meet Japanese friends. I find that country and their culture fascinating. Probably mainly because of anime & manga. :D

Favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Shaman King etc.

Favorite bands: Nightwish, Manowar, Metallica.

:vsign:

KyyO 01-24-2010 06:52 PM

New JF member 01/24/2010

Name: KyyO (Yup I put an extra "y" in there to kind of make it more unique from the usual Kyo.). Real name is Kevin though :D

Coming to you from: USA

First Breath: January 11, 1990

intentions and whatnot: I would like to get to meet all of the people here that share common interests. I'm a big fan of Japanese & Korean music, even though I'm of Laotion/Thai descent. It's been a while since I've done any online networking but it's never to late to start. Hope to see everyone around and get to know you all!

why do you want to go to japan:
I would like to go to Japan because the culture is very unique. I love the overall culture because it's similar to how my culture is but only different. Japan is also excelling in technology, and I also happen to be a technology guru doing Information Technology and Networking. Hopefully I will be able to land a job over there and be able to have all of my common interests in one place. Japanese is also a very beautiful language when compared to some of the other languages, but that's my opinion.

thejackal221 01-24-2010 11:22 PM

Hi there, my name is Scott better known on the internet as thejackal.

I love everything about japan but I especially love anime. my favorite (right now) is vampire knight.

I hope to go to japan in the next 3 years (after my mission) so I can test my japanese skills.

here is a pick of myself (yes I am a geek)

manganimefan227 01-27-2010 01:18 AM

Hello!! ^_^

Watashi no namae wa MOZABO desu (My name is MOZABO) or Maniac of ze Awsome Bunny Occult

Watashi mo Vampire Knight suki desu!! (I THINK that means I also like Vampire Knight)

Best of luck on your mission and goal!!

Call me if you need anything at all :vsign:

xenoMaberu 01-28-2010 12:04 AM

Yo

Name: Marvel Wallace
Chills: Pasadena California (L.A)
Existed since: August 17th, 1990
Hobbies: Playing Bass Guitar/Trombone/Gaming/Writing/Reading/Listening & Playing music especially Jazz and Techno..
Interest: Japanese culture and language, Graphic Design & photography.

manganimefan227 01-28-2010 04:43 AM

Yau a read and writer!! We'll get along well!! I am MOZABO or Maniac of ze Awsome Bunny occult!! If you need anything jus ask :D

elliotmc 01-31-2010 08:22 PM

Hi guys, how are ya!

manganimefan227 01-31-2010 10:32 PM

Happy and hyper, If you need help just ask me!!

Thrillhelm 02-01-2010 11:31 AM

Hello, my name is Wilhelm, I am from Germany and I have a friend from Japan so I want to know more about this beautiful country.

My favourite manga is Mugen No Jyuunin / Blade of the Immortal, and I am a huge fan of Gaki no Tsukai Downtown Ya Arahende!!! (Also know as the Do Not Laugh Punishment Games) :)

uhmanduh 02-01-2010 12:58 PM

:vsign: hello i just found this site and it is pretty cool.:ywave:

name: amanda
age 20 almost 21!!
from usa

I have been looking for a site where I could find friends and talk about anime. I am a huge fan of dragonball, dragonball z, dragonball GT, and dragonball Kia. I am very interested in anything Japanese, well really anything from other countries. One day I would like to travel and meet new people in different countries, especially Japan.:D