JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM

Name Rison
why Japan: Love the language seems everyone is saying that...but really I do.I've already started learning it..see I have to do a post graduate course there.Arigatou godzaimasu
Fav. manga: naruto:Orochimaru(one of my fav.villains),samurai X,Samurai showdown.

peace

Last edited by rison : 04-14-2009 at 11:01 PM.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-14-2009, 11:14 PM

my name:sen
live in:california
year born:92
born in: california

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Gothix (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Gothix
04-16-2009, 01:37 AM

Name: Stephen Rein
Coming to you from: Las vegas, fabulous Sin City
First Breath: August 19 (SAME AS CLOUDS!!!) : 91
intentions and whatnot: Go with the flow. Get insipired by everyone.

I've always loved harajuku fashion and... well almost everything about japan hah. Planning on vacationing there for a cople months after graduation next month.

I just need to learn som more Japanese farther than just asking for the time and bathroom xD
(#44 (permalink))
Old
FeyOberon (Offline)
JF Regular

04-16-2009, 06:42 PM

My name: Sarah

Coming to you from: The Great State of Oklahoma! Nice people, lots of wind, not much else . . . .

First breath: 1987 (I'm an Aquarius)

Intentions and whatnot: I've lurked around this forum for about a year, so I thought I ought to join. I plan to continue finding pieces of valuable information and insight, as well to become a member of this community I have come to feel like a part of.

Plans to visit Japan: I would love to have the opportunity for an extended visit someday. Hopefully, I'll make it happen!
(#45 (permalink))
Old
ColorblindGirl (Offline)
New to JF

04-16-2009, 06:47 PM

Name: Stephanie (my friends call me Steph oder Steffi)

Coming to you from: Germany - near Cologne

First Breath: February 1987

Intentions and whatnot: I´m planning a travel to japan in April 2010 and I would like to have some friends all over the world (espacially Japan), so Internet seems to be the easiest way

Why do you want to go to Japan: Because of everything ^u^

Favourite Manga/Anime: Missile Happy, Vampire Knight

So, hello everyone ^^

No ordinary sin
This perfect working order
I'd rather sink than swim
If I can't walk on water
(#46 (permalink))
Old
coolforcats1 (Offline)
Very Regular to JF!

04-16-2009, 08:19 PM

Name: Katie
Coming to you from: UK
First Breath: 31/10/89
intentions and whatnot: Basically, I found this site after looking for other Japanese site and immediately joined after seeing all the cool discussions! None of my mates love Japan as much as me so being on here is kinda a relief and a way to talk about what I love!
Also, I'm a student studying for an HND (Higher National Diploma) in Photography which is amazing!
why do you want to go to japan: I would love to go to experience the real deal. London has it's Japanese community, but I want to see the real thing. I want to tour the country and see its beauty, photograph it, and perhaps live there if i have enough money lol

L.O.V.E Nyappy!
カチイ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21854982@N08/
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Jackanory (Offline)
New to JF

04-17-2009, 11:31 AM

Hey what's up? My name's Jack, I'm currently 22 years old, studying biology at university in Bristol, UK.
Hoping to come over to Tokyo for a year next year to teach English, all very daunting though!
Pretty much obsessed with Japanese culture, media, food. Not so hot on the music but maybe that's because I haven't really been exposed to enough, any recommendations? (I'm mainly into hardcore punk, screamo, all things heavy!)
Animé I've been watching recently include Bleach, Beserk, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai, again any recommendations?
Know a few phrases in Japanese, hoping to just throw myself into it when I go over there and also getting lessons, pretty good at picking up languages so I reckon I'll be ok (I learned French in about 4 months when I lived in Switzerland!).
So yeah I'll probably head over to the other discussion threads to have a chat!
(#48 (permalink))
Old
coolforcats1 (Offline)
Very Regular to JF!

04-17-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackanory View Post
Hey what's up? My name's Jack, I'm currently 22 years old, studying biology at university in Bristol, UK.
Hoping to come over to Tokyo for a year next year to teach English, all very daunting though!
Pretty much obsessed with Japanese culture, media, food. Not so hot on the music but maybe that's because I haven't really been exposed to enough, any recommendations? (I'm mainly into hardcore punk, screamo, all things heavy!)
Animé I've been watching recently include Bleach, Beserk, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai, again any recommendations?
Know a few phrases in Japanese, hoping to just throw myself into it when I go over there and also getting lessons, pretty good at picking up languages so I reckon I'll be ok (I learned French in about 4 months when I lived in Switzerland!).
So yeah I'll probably head over to the other discussion threads to have a chat!
Hi!
For Japanese bands, I'd recommend: An Cafe, Dir En Grey, Alice Nine :-)
I don't know a lot of Japanese bands, but I'm on the search for more! lol

L.O.V.E Nyappy!
カチイ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21854982@N08/
(#49 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
04-17-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhoshi View Post
Just recently, eh? What prompted it?
Well, me and my friend are into alot of fashion sort of stuff, and he's already been in love with Japan for awhile. So I was searching for some Japanese fashion stuff and came across this site, started looking at everything, and now I'm just in love with Japan
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Kimicatdemon (Offline)
New to JF

04-17-2009, 08:54 PM

Name: Brytne
Coming to you from: Texas
First Breath: August 18, 1990
intentions and whatnot: I'd like to meet some new people. I saw this site in a magazne awhile back and thought I should join, so today I did. I am looking forward to talking with everyone!
why do you want to go to japan: Hmm...I would like to visit to see the sites and try the cuisine. It seems like they have so many things that I have never seen or heard of, so it would probably be fun!